Denied Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lukkyplays, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukkyplays

Lukkyplays New Member

Your in-game name: Lukkyplays
    What time zone are you in? +1 Norway
    What country do you live in? I live in Norway
    What languages do you speak? I speak Norwegian and English, and I know some words in Deutch but mostly Norwegian and English.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No: No, I don't know what that is,
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, I can record screen and I can take a screenshot.
    Why do you think you should become a mod? I think I should become mod because I think I'm responsible enough, I can look at both sides if something happens.
    How long can you be active on the server every day? I can play on the server every day Monday to Friday, 2-3 hours, And in the weekend's I can play 4-5 hours every day.
    How long have you been playing Skyblock? Not for long a few days.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) No, I have never been banned on Skyblock before, I don't have any mutes/bans/warnings/kick.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I have, I've been a moderator on some small servers, I have also owned my own, with maybe 10-20 people on it so i know how to do it. What I learned is that I have to take responsibility. You have to look at both sides.

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.