Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by GayestOreo, Dec 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GayestOreo

GayestOreo New Member

Hello there!

My name is Oreo or Jade, whichever you prefer to call me. Today on 12/11/18 I am applying for the role of -HELPER- I greatly appreciate you giving time out of your day to read my application and I am currently hoping for the best.

Your in-game name:

My username is GayestOreo

What time zone are you in?

I am currently in the Mountain Time Zone

What country do you live in?

I live in the USA

What languages do you speak?

I currently speak English and limited Irish

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

No not currently, but I am of course completely willing to enable this.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? .e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes, I do. I'm in the middle of searching for a more advanced recording software and I think I've found one!

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I would believe that I would enjoy being a mod, I currently work for a business as the owners assistant and therefore gives me the reasons I believe I would be suitable. During working for this business I learn wonderful team working skills that are applied to how we do things. The main reason I think I'm suitable is the fact that I'm mature, respectful and also kind. I would love to work with the staff team here on Skyblock.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be active on the server maybe 5-7 hours a day, it also depends on the fact of when I'm working since I do not have hours and its a 24/7 when you need me type of thing.

How long have you been playing Skyblock?

Skyblock is an old favorite server of mine and I have decided I would like to apply, but I would say when I played it at the most I probably did almost for a year throughout different Minecraft accounts.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    No I haven't, never on forums and what I recall never In-game. =)

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes! Absolutely! I worked as an admin with a small server that would continuously start to build up! But sadly the server was shut down.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes/No? The main thing is that this forums account hasn't been up for that long. I also don't think that I had one in the past.

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.