Denied staff aplication

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by luckyluck13, Feb 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyluck13

luckyluck13 Active Member

• Your in-game and discord tag

• luckyluck13; luckyluck13#6684

• What time zone are you in?

• CET

• Can you speak any additional languages?

• I can speak dutch.

• Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?

• Yes I have obs

• How long can you be active on our platforms everyday?

• 8 hours

• When did you first join Skyblock?

• I joined skyblock in 2014 but than I stopped for a long time and now I am back for almost 2 years.

• Have you ever been banned on any platform?

• yes. 2 times for irl trading and one time for nuker. I also tot 2 bans in the skyblock discord. For swearing.

• Do you have any past moderation experience?

• not realy that much.

• Why do you think you should become a staff member?

• becouse I have seen a lot of dutch people swearing in chat and I feel like that should stop right now. I also think that I will becoume a good staff in discord becouse I am in discord almost everyday.

• Do you meet the requirements for staff?

• Yes I think I do.

• No Support No Support x 21
    • Support Support x 2
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  2. luckyluck13

True becouse but i do not play on economy. I mean that i am in skyblock vc everyday.

3. TREYZEMANNFANN

TREYZEMANNFANN Member

IGN:
    honestlyimtrey
    For now neutral; looking at the staff right now and it seems like there's a lot of EU/UK kids and it is nice that you can speak dutch, but for the most part I think staff can probably tell if somebody is going off on someone in another language.

4. luckyluck13

No they can't i have alreddy helpt mods with translating.

5. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

I think what the biggest problem is that this application is uh a bit lacking there is nothing that really says “I can do the job” it just looks like the bare minimum was put in I don’t mean this in a mean way it just is how it looks you don’t really go into any detail on anything like the ban you should put what happened and why you were banned because it could be as simple as a mistake gone wrong or something more serious that people should know I feel like you should go into a bit more detail why you want to be staff and what separates you from the others and how you can do the job so for now no support but I hope you will consider redoing the application and put your best into this and prove you are a good choice for helper

6. Azzy

Azzy Member

IGN:
    HeyImAzz
    Lucky, you are an interesting person to talk to I think you could have put more thought into your personality traits, who you are, some background, etc. When people go for staff they want to exceed expectations and put more than the bare minimum. When you reply to people, spend some time correcting words, and use fully thought out responses, it makes it more professional. If you were taking this seriously you would want to give people the right information in the proper way. I know English isn't your native language so use that to your advantage when replying to English speakers showing effort in what you say by speaking properly. Overall, it is just a basic staff app, nothing sets you apart from other applicants. Try to put more effort into it :heart:

7. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    No support, I'm on almost all day for you and not 1 message in discord almost all the time*, forums activity is a bit lacing as well as your detail on the staff application. Can't speak for ingame as I am inactive ingame however.

*Last active early Feb

8. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

support! : D

9. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    I like how this is a troll mod app but none have realised yet other than ca1

10. luckyluck13

Oke yes. But if i tell everyone my skyblock history they are prob going to hate me or just don't support. Thats why i didn't tell much.

11. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Weren't you the one who said the n word not once, but twice? not to mention you bragged about doing irl trading as well as you supporting to legalize it

12. luckyluck13

Of course I didn't say that becouse that is not good archerparcher. Just don't say the n word archerparcher.

13. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Mark will not be supporting due to neoteric movements & circumstances and the lack of efforts your doing that you don't meet your route to become an actual Staff Member.

The populace of Skyblock say that you are in lack of sophistication & activity, yet you may be active in the Voice Chat and a fellow Dutch civilian, but you need to be active in all skyblock platforms that Noobcrew owns.

Please re attempt again after you do for the progressing.

14. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    When supporting or no supporting an application, please do not only write support/no support. Use either the ratings that can be found on the application post or write additional feedback/comments. To view our full rules on Staff Application Feedback, click here. Thank you.

15. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

you might as well be honest people are more supportive if you own up to your mistakes you might as well post why you were banned because all people have to do is see your threads because I see you have been banned 5 separate times 3 on discord and 2 on the server so by not putting it there is useless because people can find out either way so might as well own up to it and not hide it

16. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Even if it is, it was posted in the actual application section and will be treated as if it were real

17. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Ok supporter

18. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

I have written my statement externally : D

19. Friesaustin

Friesaustin Active Member

IGN:
    Friesaustin
    i think you are a very intresting person to talk to, when i join the vc in discord you were nice and gave me stuff. you are pretty active on discord because i probably see you in a vc like every day. i would go with yes because i am very nice.

20. Queen

Queen Guest

They know it's a troll. The only reason they're taking the time to write a reply is because it boosts their message count lolll oldest trick in the book

also neutral ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.