Squeaky Skyblock Map

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Boltgreywing, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Boltgreywing

Boltgreywing Member

Squeaky Skyblock Adventure is a take on the original skyblock adventure from Noobcrew.
    What makes this map different then the original is that you start off without a tree, and chest containing lava and water. You start on an island and need to perform platforming using the available dirt, coal or cobblestone to make it across the map. Now its not a simple path here and there, the mobs such as Phantoms, skeletons, who are trying to stop you from progressing and will try to push you off the edge of the map to your doom. This adds more challenge to the original maps that is not present now on the server or in the original maps. Is it a bit harder, yes but it is doable. Its more of an adventure type platforming Skyblock map.

It is not finished and could use a bit more paint. I am open to suggestions as to how I can improve this map. Its my first skyblock map by the way. I just thought it be a fun little project to work on. Its on planetminecraft and its most recent iteration is version 2.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019