Denied Splat's Helper Application!

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Splat1221, Nov 5, 2018.

?

Do You Think I should Get The Potition of Helper?

1. Heck Ya!

2.9%
  2. Sure, but please step up your game.

2.9%
  3. No, You Need Some Work.

50.0%
  4. No, Sorry.

44.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Welcome To [My] Splat's Helper Application!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    intro:
    Welcome to my application! I've Applied for this position of helper before but I needed some work. Now I think I am Ready. About me... I am just about 12 years old and still play minecraft. I play Hockey as my favorite sport and Minecraft (Skyblock.net) as my favorite video-game.

Hope you enjoy my application!

Your in-game name:
    Splat1221 and I don't plan to change it.
    My usual nick at the moment is "SplatAttack."
    What time zone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time.
    What country do you live in?

The United States of America. (USA)
    What languages do you speak?

English as my first language but my spelling is not great. :(
    Pretty good Spanish, learning more in school.
    And I can understand a little bit of Hebrew.
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes. Screenshots, a Web Recorder, and QuickTime-Player.
    Why do you think you should become a Helper?

I think I should be a Helper because I love to help people out.
    I am...

Patient- I have patients when I comes to very annoying situations and I can keep my cool. (Even if I do rage, no one would know =D)

Kind- I would never criticize someone's Personality, Skin, Name, etc.. neither would I be mean or anything to hurt another player. (except PvP)

Helpful- I know how to help people when it comes to many different situations. For example, I always answer questions I know the answer to.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Monday-Thursday, 2-5 hours.
    Friday-Sunday, 4-8 Hours.
    How long have you been playing Skyblock?

Almost 2 years.
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Yes, once. It was inGame for greifing. But not after players trusting me for whatever reason I ask for them to untrust me.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I served as a moderator/helper on my IRL friends old server but not many people played there.
    Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No

Yes I do.

Thank you very much for reading my application!

• No Support No Support x 15
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    No Support,
    -You were recently banned
    -You baerly have any traits about why you should be a helper
    -You are active but I don't see you helping in game I also don't see you much in discord
    Let me know when you have improved on these things and I will reconsider my decision

Good Luck :)

3. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Ok thanks.

4. Parrot

Parrot Guest

No support.

-Pros-
    Active
    Helpful (a tiny bit)

-Cons-
    Recent Ban
    Short application
    Immature
    Unexperienced
    Grammar/Spelling issues.
    Inactive on Discord

Bolded words are what I want you to work on. Try getting to 250 messages on Forums, and use discord.

Good luck,

Garnet - Parrot

5. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    No support. Didn't you create another application? That too broke couple rules in your application?

You're still new to this place splat and also this may be biased but its from what I see often. 12 years old is too young to be a moderator in my point of view because you lack the real life experiences that may come in handy in certain situations. If you lack them you can make some poor judgments, that too be a toxic mod.

Not to sound rude man, but if English is your first language why is it hard to spell? I don't mean to be rude dude, like it just baffles me that you can't spell that well. Normally people who have English as their first language tend to be pretty good at spelling.

As I said I mean no offense to you bro :D

Have fun! :D

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    No Support,

You were banned recently, Small application, Try to spell correctly, help more people, be active more, be active on all platforms of skyblock.

7. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

No support, your last application was closed only a little bit ago.
    You need to work on your spelling, helping people on forums and other places, you where banned in game like a month ago and you made a alt account on forums to support your last application and lied about not having one and made it so it so easy to tell it was you and other things that's why I have no support for this application it's been almost a month since you did these things and you post farmed to get the 50 post count when you joined you would post 10+ times a day I know everyone makes mistakes it's normal for people make mistakes but you should take a few months before making a application It's not easy to change that much in that little of time my suggestion is to take some time to help more and be more active on forums you don't need a rank to help people and being a mod is more then just helping people it's more then that.

No support

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  8. plum

plum Well-Known Member

IGN:
    plumx
    hi splat,
    you seem like a chill person and all,
    but i'd have to say no support.
    -you seem immature
    -like what archer said:
    -your applications lack detail.

no offense, i can't picture you as a moderator/helper.
    but good luck splat!

9. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    No support, you have a lot to work on with your application. From one look, I can tell you now that the font is way too large. At best it should be a 4.
    You made another application and shut it less than a week ago, because you made a forum alt to support you, and when people started figuring it out, you closed your application.
    You were also recently banned, showing that you don’t know the rules as well as you say you do.
    Good luck.

10. VonArnout

VonArnout Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VonArnout
    My feedback won't be as harsh as the others, but here is my two cents.
    I see you around, you've helped me in the past and some of the new people that joined. Thats good. You seem to know what you want and don't mind helping others out.

I do think that ban you got there is kinda a harsh blow to people trusting you with a rank that allows moderation, perhaps you should work on explaining what you did there and why it won't happen again.

" -You baerly have any traits about why you should be a helper "

I do disagree with this quote, a helper in my eyes is purely somebody that loves to help out new people, not somebody that possesses a master degree in English and human nature.

Application wise, I feel like i've seen you abandon threads that you thought were going the wrong way, does this reflect on your behavior in game if something goes wrong? I'm I still able to put my faith in you if something doesn't go to your liking in game. Negative feedback may be harsh, but its feedback we can grow on. ( and In my opinion a lot of people that reply to these threads should work on how they give their feedback)

I'll stick it down on a neutral. I don't feel like you fully have my trust, but people are capable of change.

I wish you the best of luck on your application

- Arnout

11. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Sorry but I'm sticking with no support.

Most of the reasons has been stated by others, all I can tell you is to close your application for now, wait a few months or at least a year then reapply again so you would have better knowledge of the rules and be more mature as I see you have potential in becoming a helper. Good luck Splat :heart:

12. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Ok. Thanks for the feedback.

13. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    No support.
    - Your application looks very childish and even some of the language is very child-like. This should be a serious application.
    - As others have said, you have been banned recently so you need to know the rules. What's the point of becoming a moderator to enforce the rules if you don't know the rules yourself?
    - You created an alt account on the forums and used it to support your own application and to say that you should be a moderator. You also continued to deny this account was yours when it clearly was. This is highly immature.
    - Why are you applying so soon? You are not in a good state at the moment, you really need to wait a few months before you reapply.

I wont be changing my support status unless you lock this application and wait a while before reapplying.

(Also,
    What do you have a PhD in??)

14. Gumo

Gumo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    guuumo
    You should probably wait a little before applying again (close this app). While waiting, considering fixing your application:
    - Font is way too huge
    - Colours are making my eyes bleed, try make it easier to read
    - Fix all your spelling mistakes and use more professional/mature language, can't have a moderator more seemingly immature than the players they're moderating!
    - Add more detail. Kind, patient and helpful doesn't do it
    - Your excuse for griefing is ridiculous, just admit to doing it
    - EVEN SPACING OMG

15. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    No support Like on you're other app

16. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    No support, most reasons already stated
    If you learn from your mistakes and mature more, I think you can still become a helper. (and don't expect this to happen in a few days, this may happen in months or even years)

Also you could've asked for your other app to be unlocked

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  17. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Sorry, but I'm going to have to no support. In game, you're quite active and do sometimes make an attempt to help people, but you're still quite immature and new to the server. I don't see you often on discord, it'd be great to see you more on there! On forums you still have a lot to learn, using an alt to support you, closing your app once figured out and then re-opening one swiftly proves to me you're not quite ready for the position yet.

Good luck.

18. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

I have reconsidered my no support I now am going with neutral I thought about it and mistakes are to be learned from mistakes are needed for change I think that now might not be the best time to apply for staff maybe one day but I don't think now is the right time to, I think if you work hard enough to learn from past mistakes you will be a good helper if I see change I will rethink my neutral and maybe you will get my support but for now good luck. Neutral.

19. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    No support

I think you have post farmed a bit to get those 170 messages
    on your last application ( or this one I think the other got denied) you had an alt supporting your application
    I see you in-game but afk most of the time
    I never see you helping
    your reasons to become helper are a bit dull remember don't choose things that most people have chosen. add things that are Unique to yourself or less common in most
    maturity is decent better than me at least so ill leave this alone

Fix these things and I will for sure give a Full Support

20. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Thank you. I'll try my best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.