Specialized Skyblock Client - Feedback and Ideas

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Qoby, Mar 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Qoby

Qoby Active Member

IGN:
    Qoby
    Hey everyone! I've been working on something really important for the community and I'm excited to share it soon. Trying a lot of hacked clients has left me disappointed with the amount of bloat and illegal hacks that they provide, so I took an open-source client, gutted it, and started working with just the good features. Since I'm making it for Skyblock specifically, I've had a lot of ideas to make it a really special client that people will want to use.

These special features include:

[+] Hack suppression in public warps and the nether (making it impossible to break the rules unless on another players island.) This works on economy and skyblock so far, and the hacks are completely disabled on the hubs, spleef, skywars, and event servers.
    [+] RankDetection (theoretical but I think I can do it, and this is to allow use of some features I'm about to list)
    [+] AutoEat (eats the best food in your hotbar, probably exists somewhere but its nice not to think about eating)
    [+] GuardianAngel (teleports you to either your island or spawn when you reach a certain amount of health)
    [+] AutoVoteCrate (uses your keys and stores the goods in your enderchest if you have /enderchest, then autosells the cobble and stuff) ... I'm not sure if this is even legal so I'd like to hear from staff on this one
    [+] AutoShear (looks at the nearest sheep, goes to it and shears it. Works flawlessly even with the weird stacked hitboxes)
    [+] AutoMine (just holding down left click, not nuker :p)
    [+] AutoRepair (waits for the 20 minute timer and repairs your held tool if it reaches a certain durability)
    [+] AutoSellAll (can either go on a 45 second loop or wait for a full inventory. Might add a blacklist to prevent selling valuable items)
    [+] ChatFilters (blocks a lot of messages like skyblock tips, crate openings, what not)
    [+] MessageNotificationSound
    [+] AutoLotteryBuy
    [+] AutoConnect (detects being sent to hub, and goes back to skyblock, economy, or classic)

My goal with this is to keep it open sourced and to make a perfect companion client for the skyblock servers. I'd like to work with staff to make sure everything is legal, and with the community to add as many awesome features that we can think of. Let me know what you guys are thinking, and if you have any ideas!

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 2
    • Amazing x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Cookie x 1
  2. Qoby

Qoby Active Member

IGN:
    Qoby
    Regarding the hack suppression on classic, I would need a staff member to help me figure out the bounds of all the public warps because they aren't very clear to me (i tried)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Hacks in public warps are ILLEGAL ! :D

4. Qoby

Qoby Active Member

IGN:
    Qoby
    This I know, but I think there's definitely a distinction between what is a mod, a hack, and a script. For instance, no one would reasonably expect to get in trouble for using a minimap or bettersprint mod in /warp spawn. I have many features inside of a "hacked client" but I dont think that means they're all hacks. What I'm doing here is probably going to muddy the waters for a little bit but I think it will be better in the long run once there is some more clarification and I can determine which "hacks" need to be suppressed in public warps. As far as I know, some scripts are allowed on islands, and not much has been said about scripts in public warps. We will have to see what the staff thinks.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Basically we would need a proper list of what hacks will do etc when it is finished so we can put them in list.

6. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Interesting idea, will it be open source/what license would it be under?

edit: would it be forge or a standalone profile?

Last edited: Mar 12, 2022
  7. Devil

Devil stinky Discord Moderator

IGN:
    hellevator
    This sounds really ineresting, will you have to download this with forge together?

8. Qoby

Qoby Active Member

IGN:
    Qoby
    I am planning on it being open source. I'm not sure what you mean, Pillow, about a standalone profile. But I will say that it is a Forge mod for 1.12.2, and you would just put it in your mods folder. It doesn't have an installer that makes its own profile. So yes, hostile_dxvil, you will need to have Forge installed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    This will be awesome. I only use impact client for a few features and it would be nice using an open source one that only has the things I need. It will be a lot less cluttered and more handy.

10. Xstevey

Xstevey Active Member

IGN:
    Stevecracking90s
    One of my main hopes is that the AutoVoteCrate is accepted. Gl!!! :>

11. Awesomolocity

Awesomolocity Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Awesomolocity
    Funny enough I actually independently had a similar idea in mind and was considering developing something like this. I'll be interested to see what you come up with tho because I might just end up contributing to your project instead, since it seems like it hits most of the features I would want.

12. Qoby

Qoby Active Member

IGN:
    Qoby
    That's good! I encourage contributions. I'm not quite ready to open source, here's where I'm at as far as the roadmap goes:

1: Setup development workspace (done)
    2: Purge unwanted hacks and files (mostly done)
    3: Hack suppression in public areas (mostly done)
    4: Hack suppression based on player rank
    5: Feature development
    6: Stable release

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Awesomolocity

Awesomolocity Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Awesomolocity
    Awesome, that's good to know! c: Yeah, if there's anything I don't think you've covered in terms of ideas I wanted to implement I'll definitely either hit you up or just make some contributions depending on scope.

14. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

PSA: I just want everyone to be careful once this is finished. I think everyone should be cautious when downloading and hack client for Minecraft or really anything for that matter. It is so easy for the hacked client to be ratted with a backdoor. This is not to cause mass hysteria but a simple warning so many hack clients have had backdoors in them for many years one of the most popular be WURST. Not only can these backdoors access Minecraft information and source data from the your api but they can also house access to google (everything, banking info etc.), discord, Skype, etc. Literally anything a malicious creator code want they could hypothetically gain access to if there is such a backdoor in the client. This has happened multiple times in the past year so I just want everyone to receive a fair warning in advance.

In no way am I saying that this creator has ill intent but everyone should be aware in cause they do.
    :)

15. Qoby

Qoby Active Member

IGN:
    Qoby
    Fair enough, and full disclosure this is based off of the open source of ForgeWurst. I know what you're talking about, they have a few files for Google Analytics. So before I release this I will be diligent in going through and making sure there are no backdoors. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Qoby

Qoby Active Member

IGN:
    Qoby
    BTW I just got the server and rank detection working, meaning that I'm going to be looking for beta testers soon. Please hit me up if you are interested, it would be very useful.

Discord: Coby#0547

17. Killater2002

Killater2002 Active Member Premium Premium Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Killater2002
    I like the idea but it lacks the features to replace a client, I'd like to see a version with just
    • AutoVoteCrate
    • AutoShear
    • AutoRepair
    • AutoConnect
    • AutoSellAll
    • ChatFilters
    With compatibility with other clients. (If it has a gui maybe bind it to Ctrl+L Shift? Since most Hacked clients use Shift as their default bind.

18. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    It seems to be compatible with other clients (kamiblue, future) and has the usual forgewurst button in the inventory to change the binding.

19. Koando

Koando Member

IGN:
    Koando
    i love the idea, wont have to use impact lol

20. NotErics

NotErics Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NotErics
    open source? (edit - im slow)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022