Spawners.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by SpicylilPink, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    Are those of us who purchased our ranks on /classic ever going to get the spawners we got with the purchase back?

2. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    As far as I know (and this is my common sense, not any confirmation either way), the spawners received upon purchase of your rank is just that: a one-time offer that's received along with your purchase. Unless you purchased your rank while on the new server, there's no reason for you to get one there too, as that's not what the offer is.

3. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    I was just asking, because I didn't know that when I purchased my rank on classic, a new server would be created. I just thought that since I paid $250, I'd get something back. There is no use for the spawners I received on the old server. I just thought it would be kind for them to replace what was lost in transition. My mistake for just asking a question. I'd appreciate if you were a little bit more kind in answering future questions. I apologize if my question was taken the wrong way. Thank you for responding!

4. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    You're very welcome! I meant no offence, I was simply giving you my answer (even if it were perhaps not what you wanted to hear), and your seeming aggressive interpretation of my response was entirely unintended.
    The nature of a purchase is that you're purchasing the offer as it stands at that time. No one has the ability to know how much value a spawner will have to you personally in the future. I'm sorry that you feel as if you've lost something in this transaction, however, you're not alone. No one else has received the one-time items from their classic ranks.

5. BlakeJ1234

BlakeJ1234 Active Member

yes to change it you need a Donor

6. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    That's not what the person was asking :p They were wanting their spawners given to them when they bought the rank to be given to them again.
    I should've locked this thread already, but I'll do it now. Try to avoid replying to really old threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.