Skyblock Spawner ideas.

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by EnderofBlueFire, Jan 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. EnderofBlueFire

EnderofBlueFire Member

IGN:
    EnderofBlueFire
    Hi. Recently pigzombie spawners have been disabled and the spawner value has gone very far down. I have a few suggestions to maybe help make everyone a little happier about the situation.

1. Allow more mobs from /spawner.
    If we add more types of mobs in /spawner, it may help make spawners go higher in value. I think mainly witch and wither skeletons would be good to have it /spawner as witches drop redstone, and wither skeletons drop coal. Neither is quite as worth afk grinding for so there won’t be quite as high a problem with lag.

2. Bring pigzombie spawners back but with a limit to how many pigzombie spawners you can have. This will allow for gold to still be able to be farmed but not nearly as excessively. Maybe also lower or just take away the drop rate of non-gold items that pigzombies drop as well to prevent lag. Also buffing the amount of gold that pigzombies drop will make players a little happier.

3. Add some other way to get gold. I don’t know if it could be a villager trade, or buffing the amount of gold ore produced in cobble/stone gens, but adding another way to get gold will make the rareness of gold at an ok level.

4. Maybe add pigzombie spawners in the nether that, like blaze spawners, cant be broken. Players can make their own grinders out of these spawners and it won’t be very excessive. I also would suggest that if you do this, that you add a way to understand the next time the nether will reset so you have time to bring back your hoppers and all of the gold you made to your island before it gets reset. I may add a seperate suggestion for that idea as well.

• Support Support x 3
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I support adding different mobs to spawners. I'd like to see more 1.12 mobs added to the mix (with or without altered drops if need be) It would be fun to see polar bears, llamas and other mobs more often.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    I agree with Krissy but I also think the server should get a better upgrade like what it’s running off on and bring back pig spawner a or maybe limit the use of hoppers to only 50 and people start using water streams I know a way to kill zombies on glass panes and use water streams until we get to the chests who knows

4. ThatProNoob

ThatProNoob Member

IGN:
    ProNoobOP
    I support this

5. WeLuv2Eat

WeLuv2Eat Active Member

IGN:
    WeLuv2Eat
    Full Support

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    1. Support.

2. Support.

3. Support.

4. Neutral.

7. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Śûppört x2.5

8. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    1. Support. I'd love more variation in the spawnable mobs.
    2. Absolute no support. The economy needs to settle down before anything gets changed with the gold issue.
    3. Future support. For now no. Same reason as 2.
    4. Neutral. I'd prefer to have the nether feel as natural as possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    1. Support, some naturally spawning mobs aren't on the list, which is weird
    2. Support, make it a per island limit and not a per chunk limit so it can't be bypassed by building the grinder where 8 chunks meet
    3. Neutral, it isn't really necessary because pigmen drop items are no longer nerfed, and it is now fairly easy to get gold by killing them.
    4. Neutral, people still have pigmen spawners they have yet to destroy and wouldn't affect them much

10. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    Add certain mob spawners to legendary and rare key.

11. BostonNerdism

BostonNerdism Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    BostonNerdism
    pigmen will be making a comeback , be patient...

12. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    I dont this Thread Still Relevant To Us Pig Zombie Are Back