Accepted Spamming / ban evading[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Armaganndon, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    1. Server name (.net / .org ): net
    2. In-game name: armaganndon & TheoIslandFarms
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Ban evading
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes, I'm well aware of the rules.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? My alt was spamming so it got banned and my main account was on too, so it got banned
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No, but I shouldn't be banned for ban evading, spamming instead.
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Once by Lee, but it was an accidental ban and has been sorted out.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? The full story is that my alt account got banned for spamming, which I understand fully, however my main account was banned for 30 days for ban evading. If agent had requested nicely that I dont log into my main account, i would have listened. Instead she banned me with no warning. I know what I did was wrong, however I didn't evade my ban. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again and I'll learn from this. Banned by Agent 2018-03-25_19.26.51.png

2. Armaganndon

IGN:
    armaganndon
  3. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I’ll think more about this tomorrow and decide what to do about your ban. I may unban you, but you will be rebanned if you are online for ban evading (this might happen because you were online when I banned). That will probably not happen and I might just shorten your ban. I’ll let you know tomorrow when I have access to a computer.

4. Armaganndon

IGN:
    armaganndon
    I never intended to evade the ban, my main account was just online at the time.

5. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I understand and that is why I have plenty of choices on what to do about it.

6. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    After looking over all the evidence, I have noticed that you spammed not only on your main, but you also spammed on your alt. Your ban does have a reason to stay if I was to ignore the ban evasion. I apologize for that, but you still broke another rule. Any specific reason why you chose to spam chat?

7. Armaganndon

IGN:
    armaganndon
    As we both know, there were a lot of people spamming, most of it was unethical, the antisemitic comments stated by a few players and such. So I started spamming "Harvey is massive" as a joke. Compared to the other spam, I wouldn't say it was as noticeable but spamming in general isn't good. Ill learn from this and won't spam again.

8. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Joke or not, it's still spam.
    Considering the fact that your name is rainbow and you were spamming quite a lot, it was pretty easy to notice. I had seen you spam when I first logged on, but was more focused on the others.
    That's a pretty big promise to make and one I don't think will stay true.

You do sound a bit sincere and you weren't the worst spammer. I'll lower your ban by a week.

9. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.