Sort of a newbie, have some questions

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Virsi, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Virsi

Virsi Member

IGN:
    Virsi20
    Hey everyone, Virsi or Virsi20 here! I've played quite a variety of skyblock, through Hypixel, modpacks, or self-created maps. However, I've never played on a (mostly) vanilla server, so I'm pretty excited to try that out!

However, I'm new to this server and I need a bit of help getting started and finding my way around. I don't know how to find any information on the discord server for this forum, so I'm not sure how I can join. I also don't know how to join the actual Minecraft server, as I'm not sure about the server address. I have seen some mentions of "skyblock.net" floating around, however, whenever I try to join, I'm either immediately disconnected, spawn into a void only to time out, or my "IP blocked! Your IP does not seem safe!" I'd really like to join both of these resources, can anyone help me out?

2. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    You can find the discord at Skyblock :) And for joined in-game you can try these steps:
    1) If you are using a VPN, please turn it off before connecting to Skyblock. 2) If you are not currently running version 1.12.2, switch to this version in your launcher as the server runs on it. 3) If you are still unable to log on to Skyblock, connect to our Skywars Server using the IP skywars.com. If you successfully connect, type /skyblock. You will then be transferred to Skyblock.
    If the following don't work you can ask about it in #skyblock-help and a staff member will assist you :)

3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    hey welcome! i’m sure vortext answered your questions.

4. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    If you do manage to get in-game, /warp info has lots of useful guidance to get you started!

5. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    If you sell your soul to the Skyblock devil, rumour has it you will receive 32 grass blocks in return...

Do not ask me for any further answers... you must find him on your own.

• Winner Winner x 1