Sorry For Being Mean Last Time But Please Help

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sky, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    hello peeps i was afk earlier and i was in a box near my mob grinder with /god and i randomly died with an elytra and nothing around me i saw my stuff on the ground when i died and i did /back and my stuff wasnt there ik it wasnt clear lag because one minute later clear lag came please mods and staff help i dont really know what u can do for me but i just wanted to basically report this so other people dont have this happen to them btw i did not mean i wanted to sue noobcrew i only said this cause i was mad at the time!!

-[SkyGod] Skys

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    There's no need to make an extra thread. Help section is supposed to be used to ask for help from players, not apologise. You clearly did not have /god on, or you wouldn't have died, and there's nothing we can do about it, I'm sorry. Mods cannot retrieve items lost to clearlag, void or lava, unfortunately. If you want, feel free to PM me in game what you lost and I'll see if I'm able to refund you. Make sure to have /god on next time.

3. Sky

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    I lost elytra as stated and they took away my other post:(

4. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Being afk and dying and then losing your stuff to clear lag is not any of the staff’s fault. It’s your own. Sorry but there is nothing the mods can do about your lost loot. You need to be more careful next time.

5. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

You know why the other post was taken away. You do not allow people to throw tantrums to get what they want.

And as stated in the previous post, it is general policy for staff to not replace things lost due to a player's in game negligence. The risk of losing items is a normal part of the game even though the server owner and developers have helped create ways to minimize that loss.

There is no guarantee or insurance by staff that a rare item will be replaced for you. None of us moderators have /give nor creative mode. Anything any staff member previously refunded was out of their own generosity. They gave players blocks and items that they had earned themselves.

Listen to the advice other players give you to keep your rare items safe. Double check your /god status. Put your items in storage before starting to afk. Quintuple check the design of your mob grinder and your afk spot.

If you can be honest by owning up to what you did (or did not do) instead of blaming others, then you will find the help you are looking for.

I have an elytra I am willing to share with you if you understand everything I wrote. I will need to see your reply. I will also give you more tips on how to keep your stuff safe. If Frxn or another player already showed you generosity, please post a reply here.

6. Sky

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Um hello it wasn’t clear lag and I died randomly!!!!!!

Frxn not hasn’t really said anything else yetal and I died randomly due to a glitch when I was 1 block in the air then I stopped flying I died and I’m not sure if frxxn will give me one and I’m quintuple sure my grinder is safe it has glass around it

I thought u always have god on. Cause when I used to do /god it would say no permission when I was skygod

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2019
  7. Cyk753

This may need to be looked into further then.

8. Sky

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Are u still willing to donate elytra?

9. DegenerateGnome

DegenerateGnome Active Member

IGN:
    DegenerateGnome
    the /god command isnt the proper command, its /god mode ...

10. Cyk753

I will make a small investigation in game when I get home from work. I will need your full cooperation.

11. Sky

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Oh

Sounds good I’m at school rn I’ll be on at like 1:40 pm EST for a few hours

12. Cyk753

I cannot join you in game at that time. I will probably be online later than that. What you can do for me is post the coordinates of where you were afk.

13. Sky

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    K when will u be on then

14. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Sorry- cyk is about to give you an elytra. They arent cheap things you know! You have shown no appreciation for cyk and fran trying to help you. I'm sorry to nag but please talk a little bit more politely to people who are being very kind and supportive for you. Sorry if this came across as rude, I just think it needs to be said.

15. Sky

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    I have shown a lot of appreciation and I don’t know what you mean by I don’t

16. Sky

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Coordinates are -30636.700/151/34411.511

17. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    You’ve not.

18. Sky

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    ok ill stop and can u please stop and ill try to be nicer im still just a bit mad

19. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    Okay- theres nothing wrong with being upset over something, but I am just trying to get then message through that you were not being very kind to a very nice person. Sorry

20. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    You don’t seem to understand that the Elytra that Cyk is giving you is from her own pocket. No one owes you anything. Don’t carry around your rares if you don’t know whether or not you’re safe. Be a little more grateful.

This^ isn’t appreciative. It’s demanding and short. You show absolutely no gratitude. You’re lucky that Cyk is nice enough to give you an elytra, cause if I was in her position, I’m not sure whether I would.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.