Someone who plays games. Alot.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by FreyaMelv, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreyaMelv

FreyaMelv Member

*My intro used to be my life story, but I've edited it. This intro caused a lot of trouble, which I didn't want at all.*

Hello! I'm Freya-Rose :) I'm 11 Years young and I was diagnosed with depression & autism. I am also bisexual. I have decided I'm gonna be fully honest with it. Anyway, I represent my school in spelling bees, I'm in the girls cricket team, the football team and the tag rugby team, I used to do gymnastics until I was then diagnosed with Osteo condritis... My dad had it at the age of 15 too D: I have had 2 operations and I'm undergoing another in a month or two.

A sad story...

At the age of two, my parents smoked cigarrettes inside the house... Once I walked into the kitchen and they obviously told me to get out as they didn't want me to get bad lungs... A week later, I woke up at 9am, and I could not breathe at all. My mum was at work, and my big sister was at college, my dad had nothing to do but to phone my nana. My nana had to come out of work to my house, when she arrived, I was sat on my dad's lap, coughing and wheezing, the second my nana walked into my kitchen, I was sick all over the floor, because I could not breathe. My nana quickly rushed me into her red car and drove off to our nearby hospital. My dad phoned my mum, she left work as soon as she got the phone call - rebel amirite - and crying her eyes out, saw me, on the bed, asleep. Not breathing. A nurse sprinted in and placed an oxygen mask over my tiny face. Mu mum lied down, next to me, wrapping me in a blanket. I was freezing cold. 15 weeks later, I was back on my feet. All of the staff say I'm lucky to still be alive...

How I nearly died... Many of times (oops :/)

Freya, aged 3, sat on the kitchen floor. 2006 was a good year for me xD
    Anyway, to the point. My kitchen cupboards didn't have any locks on. Uh oh. I reached into the cupboard under the sink, to find those ariel tablets for the washer. This is what I must of been thinking;
    "This smells good. It must taste good yum yum."
    Like an idiot, I go aheah and try and eat it. The wrapper thingy just melts, and because it tasted like poison, I tried to spit it out. Drinking this stuff can burn your insides, and if I had drank that teeny bit more, I would've died. At tea-time, I would not eat my food. I just lay on the floor with a pale face, glaring around clueless. I puked all over the floor, the colours... You don't want to know xd

I'll only tell you one more near-death experience.
    6 years old. I was sat in my living room with my big sister, because she came to visit my parent's house for the day. My little brother and sister; Will and Lily, were in the kitchen, playing around together. I told my sister to check on them (like a boss) and she "couldn't be bothered". I really didn't want to get up, because we were watching Shark Tale (like you do). I finally felt the urge to check on my younger siblings. I walked in to see them next to our new microwave. My brother, who also has autism, was shoving a spoon in it... If y'all didn't already know, metal in a microwave is highly dangerous and has an 85% chance of explosion... I grabbed my bro&sis away from the counter and screamed for my older sister - I wasn't strong enough to press the button to open the microwave oops.

A short description of happiness :p

I was anorexic, a couple weeks ago. I survived anorexia, I am now just underweight! :D
    Even though there's still an evil demon stuck in my brain, I'm no longer calssed as 'anorexic'. If you look at my instagram @freyaa.melvinn, there's proof lmao. Luckily, not many people noticed my anorexia, until they saw my legs ;/, as my body is very broad, even though I'm very slim D:

Anyway, I thank you for reading :> and I might edit in some more stories later. Just tell me some genres and I'll write, as my favourite subject is English :D

lyasm, and stay strong :heart::heart:

BYE!x

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: May 25, 2015
  2. Fintan238

Fintan238 Experienced Member

Hey Freya~

• Like Like x 1
  3. FreyaMelv

FreyaMelv Member

Ohai ~

4. madnessgirl