Implemented Some changes that I've made and merged

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by boba, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    1st Suggestion: Make sand legal to auction in /ah -

2nd Suggestion: Vote Resets to be Broadcasted on Eco!

Both implemented!

-

These are my simple suggestions! Hope they get implemented :D

• Support Support x 11
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  2. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

definitely supporting all!!! these changes would greatly benefit eco players :)

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Good idea merging them. Resupporting for all suggestions.

4. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Thank you for the support :heart:

thank you for the support! :heart:

5. honeey

honeey Member

IGN:
    honeeyPot
    Really great suggestions Boba, thank you!

In regards to #3, the only condition in which an enchanted diamond pick will sell in /shop, be it /sell all or using the quick sell method in the shop window, is if the enchanted pick has full durability. Not trying to justify this horrible event (I've fallen victim multiple times :cri:) just making the exact reason known.

As for #2, I believe that yes regular sand should be actionable! I'm so tired of converting sand to red sand, and then when you have an odd number of either red sand or regular sand its quite an annoying feeling.

In addition
    what I've seen many people ask for (and I haven't followed up to see exactly why or why it hasn't been implemented) is people being able to auction mob spawners. Now, I can truly see why there could be a lot of speculation with this, however I do want to bring light to the fact that the auction house is the biggest marketplace on Economy that doesn't abide to any time constraints, and allows for all players, be it rich or poor, to make sales. There are issues such as people renaming pig spawners spawners as 'Sheep Spawner' for example. The work around that I've seen from other servers - there is a purple lore underneath the name of the spawner item revealing the true spawner type usually seen in the &5 color scheme to make it prevalent.

Those are all my opinions! Thanks for looking after us Eco grinders ;)

I hope this post gets the recognition and server implementation it deserves!

6. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Hi Honeey! Thank you for the support!

This is a very good idea to have spawners auctionable too and it does make sense because as ca1eb2k mentioned before, DP Heads and rares are auctionable so spawners should be too. What you are saying about renamed spawners is absolutely right, it's best to have a lore under the name to indicate the proper spawner. Though when renamed, the name becomes italic, it's best to have a lore because people won't know what spawner it is. Maybe this is the reason they currently don't want spawners auctionable as it's a way to get scammed and chestshops are much more secure.

Thank you for the support! :)

7. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  8. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Support for all of them.
    #1: Should be simple to add and makes it fair for eco players
    #2: I always find it difficult to find someone who sells sand so it would be nice to be able to sell it on /ah since it is now legal.
    #3: I'm not sure how easy this would be to fix but it would be nice to implement. There are ways of preventing it (putting it in a chest, enderchest, etc) for now though.

9. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Yes ofc support for all!!!! All these are very much needed.

10. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Thank you for the support on my suggestions! The only problem is some people expect that the regular diamond pickaxe will be sold to /shop because they aren’t buying an enchanted one. But when holding the diamond pick axe that’s unenchanted, the enchanted one is sold. Some people forget or don’t know so that’s why I suggested it’d be fixed if possible.

I know! I hope they’d all be able to add. Thank you to Question for the support. ForJerryWePray any reason for the neutral?

11. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Definitely supporting this, I noticed the bugs/broken things Economy had and I think many has to be fixed/updated.

12. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Thank you for the support. This is also a bump :)

Thank you (NS) for the support!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  13. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    After looking at it we have decided that we will be adding this feature! We felt like this would improve the game-play by adding it, so your suggestion has been accepted!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.