Resolved So my daughter accidently destroyed her lava block....

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mamabear45, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mamabear45

Mamabear45 Member

IGN:
    Mamabear45
    So my daughter is six, it's our first day playing on a server that isn't our homegrown one aaand she destroyed her lava block on her island. Is there any way to fix this? She actually made a lot of progress (as far as a six year old is concerned) and really doesn't want to have to delete her island and start over. Any help would be appreciated!

2. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    You could buy obsidian from other players and then right click the obsidian (when placed down) with a bucket to get lava. I would be happy to donate a block of obsidian if you need it.

3. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    hi there!
    this is actually an easy fix! if you ask in chat if someone has a spare obsidian someone will most likely give it to you, or you can buy for 1-2 grass. After this right click the obsidian with an empty bucket and you’ll have lava!

4. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    I probably have some obsidian I can check and give you one to use. If you still have the bucket you can place the obsidian and right click it with a bucket

5. Mamabear45

Mamabear45 Member

IGN:
    Mamabear45
    I'm afraid I would also need a bucket. I have mined and mined and mined only gotten 2 iron ore blocks, though I am happy to trade those. Also, I am struggling to master the commands for the server. I feel so stupid asking this, but how do I get into the chats? I'm watching text scroll by but can't figure out how to participate.

6. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    I have some iron I can also give you. If you press T on your keyboard you can type a message in chat then hit enter and it will send it to the chat. If it shows up like everyone elses you're good. If it shows the word "Local" beside your name, type /cg in chat and hit enter to get back into the global chat

7. Mamabear45

Mamabear45 Member

IGN:
    Mamabear45
    Thank you! I can talk to the world now! And I very much appreciate your help!

8. Calidre

IGN:
    Calidre
    What is your in game username so I can come and give you the stuff?

9. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Hey there, if you need any more obsidian or iron, I can give it to you. As everyone prior mentioned, all you need to do is right click the obsidian with an empty bucket. We give/trade obsidian and iron instead of lava/buckets because giving or trading buckets is not allowed on the server in order to prevent island farming.

Do you have anymore questions or anything else you may be confused about? :))

10. Mamabear45

Mamabear45 Member

IGN:
    Mamabear45
    Problem has been solved, thank you everyone for your help and advice! I even figured out how to team up with my daughter so maybe I can keep that little accident from happening again.

Oh dear, I did not realize receiving a bucket would be a problem though. Shall I destroy it? I did team up with my daughter and leave behind everything else. I only have the bucket now.

11. Mai

No problem! If you received a bucket from someone else it's best to destroy it, however if you received iron and turned the iron into a bucket yourself, that's totally fine!

Would you like me to close this thread for you?

12. Mamabear45

Mamabear45 Member

IGN:
    Mamabear45
    Yes please, thank you.

13. Mai

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.