[snowman878] Attempted scam [SakuraWolf]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Snowman878, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

• Server name Skyblock.org
    • In-game name: Snowman878
    • Full exact Ban Message: Attempted scam
    • Did you read the rules ? Yes i did.
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? I think i was banned because i paid cdues and he paid me back but then i paid him and he said let me get them after i said i wanted 2 spawners he gave me 2 cobble as you can see in my hot bar i deny scamming anyone because he even said let me get them after i said 2 spawners please i wasn't trying to scam because i didn't scam i simply asked for 2 spawners after cdues said he was selling spawners and doing upgrades so i wanted 2 spawners and he gave me 2 cobble. If the screenshots don't show this then i will gladly go without the re fund and apologize to cdues if this doesn't make sense. As you can see in the screen shot Cdues said "let me get them" after i paid him the amount he wanted for 2 spawners.
    • Was this an incorrect ban? Yes because i infact was buying 2 spawners after Cdues said in colors Selling spawners,buying upgrades etc after that i wanted to get 2 spawners and he said ok 130k i payed him then he payed me back but then i payed him and he said let me get then which was after i said i wanted 2 spawners he gave me 2 cobble there would be no possible way for me to scam
      Sakurawolf because i was scammed for 130k i asked for 2 spawners and recieved 2 cobblestone.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? no
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think i should be un-banned because i have never had this happen and i never knew about this, and he said i'll get you them after i asked for 2 spawners and payed him and he gave me cobble.
    • I also wanted to add that this'll never happen again SORRY FOR THE SPAM ;]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  2. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
  3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Sakura wanted me to help with this appeal due to her vacation.
    Cdues did not have the money in question. However it was later noted that he you paid him the money but he paid the money back to you. This was taken as you scamming the mods/cyp for the money rather than cdues scamming you.

4. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

oh will i be able to get back on the server

5. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

Will i be able to be un banned without the money idk that

6. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

I would do anything Krissy_ to become un banned idk that that would happen

7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

well you havent exactly admitted nor denied anything at this point. So i cannot answer that. This appeal is for you to increase your chance of unban by telling the truth and to give very good reason why you should be let back on the server.

8. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

Krissy_ I have changed my apeal hopfully it gives a better reason for me to be un-banned

9. SakuraWolf

SakuraWolf Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SakuraWolf
    Please stop tagging all these mods and be patient.
    So as Krissy said, you have yet to admit or denied anything. Youve given very limited information, to be honest. So what exactly happened? I have clear proof of you paying Cdues and Cdues paying you back the exact amount. I dont see where there would be any confusion about the money.

10. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

SORRY ;]

11. SakuraWolf

SakuraWolf Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SakuraWolf
    The way this is appeal is going so far, you have yet to add any more information about the whole situation. If youre not going to add anything else, this appeal will eventually be denied until youre willing to add more to the situation. From a staff standpoint, it looks like you were tying to scam me out of refunding you 130k and trying to get Cdues banned. So again I ask, what really happened?

12. Krissy

1 day to add required information before appeal is denied

13. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

Krissy_ I added more to my apeal

14. Krissy

We are more interested in why you are claiming you were scammed when cdues paid you back...
    So again, it looks like you have tried to get cdues banned and gain an extra 130k in refund money. You have one last chance to answer the question
    What is the real story? Why did you not mention cdues paid you back and did you try and gain a refund from staff that you didnt deserve because you didnt lose any money?

15. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

Krissy_ The real story is this it was late at night and lj was makeing my skeleton grinder we were about to finish and i wanted to get some more spawners then Cdues said he was selling spawners and some other stuff. I asked him if i could have one but then i noticed that it was 65k each so i could afford 2 spawners or 130k. I asked him for 2 then payed him 130k and he payd me it back, buttttt he said he said $$ which means he wanted me to pay him which in the screenshot you can see i asked for 2 spawners after he said he was selling them. After i paid him he said ah. let me get them for you AFTER i asked for 2 spawners. I also said payed him the amount of money he wanted for 2 spawners and he gave me 2 cobble. You can clearly see this as he said $$ which would mean he would want me to give him the cash for the 2 spawners that i asked for once i gave him the money he gave 2 cobble instead of 2 spawners as you can see in the screenshot i gave him the money for the spawners and he gave me cobble. That is the real story and i have proof because of the msgs i sent and he sent to me and also the screenshots.

16. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

Krissy_ just tagging u if u didn't already see this :heart:

17. Krissy

Im waiting on sakura.

18. Snowman878

Snowman878 Member

19. Krissy

I have decided to unban you. However because the money is missing and there is no real way of finding out what happened there can be no refund.

20. Krissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.