[Slysu] Duping [CypriotMerks]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Sly, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sly

Sly Active Member

1. Your banned account name: Slysu
    2. Platform you were banned on: Classic
    3. Ban message/reason: I forget since this was 3 years ago.
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes.
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? No.
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: I have never been banned before.
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? I'd like to be unbanned to help players who still play classic by giving them my kits/items. Furthermore, I have some builds and sentimental items I'd like to look back at for nostalgia.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? I will no longer take any action to exploiting the server. Plus I play on the new Skyblock now.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: CypriotMerks
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yes, I abide by the server rules.

2. Sly

Sly Active Member

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Because it’s cyps ban higher staff will handle it.
    Please try and recall as many details of the ban. Perhaps names like John trollenski and Connor the assassin might help, along with the argument you had with Cyp.

You were also banned for island farming on the new skyblock and may want to include this in your appeal.

4. Sly

Sly Active Member

Ah yes I forgot about the island farming.
    I doubt John trollenski will help.
    Don't see how an argument with Cyp will help with the appeal since it's not against the rules. That was personal, which we both stepped over the line.

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

These are suggestions to jog your memory not people to talk to. The ban/disagreement with Cyp may have lead to the ban right?
    I am not going to trust my memory of the situation to help in the outcome of the appeal.
    But for Cyps bans and due to how long ago it was, Kerahna will likely need to handle the appeal.

6. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    If you don’t remember the details then we can’t really proceed, especially when duping items are involved as there may still be illegitimate items that haven’t been removed.

You are welcome to play on the other servers or use an alt for /classic.

7. Sly

Sly Active Member

I do remember what happened in terms of the duping, I'm positive that everything in my chests are legit as the items were removed by Cyp.

8. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Since this thread has been inactive for at least thirty days, it will be locked and/or archived. This is to prevent grave digging, the act of posting on a thread that has not been posted on for a month.

If you own this thread, please report this post, and the moderator may unlock the thread for your use. If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.