Skywars Voting Glitch

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by brileyfilm, Jul 2, 2020.

1. brileyfilm

brileyfilm New Member

I was playing Skywars this morning and I went to go vote for the 15 sky bucks. I voted and nothing was added to my sky bucks total. Obviously not too worried about it but figured I'd mention it in case anyone else has ran into the same problem. Sorry if this isn't the appropriate forum I didn't know where else to post.

2. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Heya!

I checked the voting website over on skywars and the best thing to do is to restart the voting page and try again. Maybe your first vote didnt go through properly. Do know that the voting sites may be a bit inconsistend, especially if you close the site shortly after voting...

I hope this helped a bit.

• Amazing Amazing x 1
  3. No longer on forums

No longer on forums Member

Also they track you using cookies and stuff, so you have to turn cookies on or else they won't really accept the votes. Otherwise, this glitch is pretty common due to the websites being a bit glitchy.

4. Alychemist

Alychemist Active Member

IGN:
    Alychemist
    To my knowledge, I don't think it's currently giving Skybucks at the moment for voting (this could be slightly outdated as I rarely vote using the Skywars website, so apologies if I got it wrongly).

The Mineverse links used to work in the past, but ever since the move to the other server, it hasn't been working from my experience. (1 of them could be potentially working, but it hasn't for me yet. However, i'll edit this post by tomorrow if I find out which one of them is "working"). I believe Crew has already been notified about this so we'll just have to be patient and see how it goes. c:

EDIT: None of em work :c

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020