SkyCity

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by InfiniteShop, Jun 11, 2021.

1. InfiniteShop

InfiniteShop Active Member

IGN:
    InfiniteShop
    SkyCity Banner.png

Have you hear of a word "SkyCity"? Are you interested into becoming a part of SkyCity? Today, I will be introducing to you SkyCity, a Skyblock-Based Company.

SkyCity
    SkyCity is a Skyblock "skyblock-group-based company" (basically a guild) founded in 2019 by VortextRAM, InfiniteShop, and odiewankenobi. Each of us (SkyCity Staff) are highly skilled in different ways (redstone, marketing, building, selling, mapart) to ensure the best experience as possible. We are currently operating over 7 official SkyCity shops across the survival server: FishExpress, Shocker_315, Flatism, Pengursty, Dark_slayer3202 and InfiniteShop.
    2019-10-04_18.08.51.png

We have got our name "SkyCity" from a naming competition thread created by odiewankenobi in 2020, Skyblock Official Site | Skyblock.
    The name was suggested by Drogo and was voted off by our SkyCity staff in the following month, we believed that SkyCity best represent us and the work we're creating.

Membership
    We're currently offering four types of SkyCity membership: SkyCity Member, Buy-Shop Member, SkyCity Shop, and lastly SkyCity Staff.
    2021-06-10_19.16.10.png

SkyCity Shop:

These are the examples of our shops, unfortunately I can only attach 10 images, so here are the 3 shops!

FishExpress 2021-06-11_19.00.39.png

Shocker_315
    2021-06-11_19.02.03.png

Flatism
    2021-06-11_19.04.21.png

SkyCity.png
    To conclude this introduction, it has been a privilege playing with my SkyCity staffs, SkyCity members, and the whole Skyblock community in general. I have gained many experiences and learned many valuable lessons. On behalf of SkyCity, I would like to say "thank you" for all who passed and those who contributed, and may they be forever remembered :):).

• Amazing Amazing x 1
  2. Flatism

Flatism Member

Hi I am Flatism, a SkyCity Shop, and on my behalf, I would like to say:

If it wasn't for SkyCity, I would be not popular as it currently stands by. So, thanks to SkyCity for providing me the necessary needs for my future

3. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

How does one apply?

4. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    I like to think I helped with the starting of sky city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. InfiniteShop

InfiniteShop Active Member

IGN:
    InfiniteShop
    You can mail me in game if you want to apply.
    You did in 2020 :D

6. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk