Skyblock Santa 2019!!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by SpicylilPink, Nov 3, 2019.

1. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Active Member

IGN:
    SpicylilPink

Welcome to round 2 of Skyblock Santa!!!! Last year this was a big success and a lot of fun so I’ve decided to hold this event again!

(This is for .net. If you would like to participate on the /economy server, click here!)

If you don't know what Secret Santa is, it is when you are given a specific person, and you have to provide a gift for them without them knowing who it is from. (Someone does the same for you.)

This year however, I would like to try something a bit different. Instead of there only being one price range for everyone, I’ve decided to separate it into 4 price ranges.

(This is due to the fact that last year so many participants spent way over 10 grass on someone, and in return they got exactly 10 grass worth of items. This is only to make the game more fair for those who want to spend a great amount on someone)

• Group One- will be for everyone who wants to spend 16 grass max. (You cannot spend less than 10 grass on someone)

• Group Two- will be for everyone who wants to spend 32 grass max. (You cannot spend less than 20 grass on someone)

• Group Three- will be for everyone who wants to spend 64 grass max. (You cannot spend less than 50 grass on someone)

• Group Four- will be for everyone who wants to spend 128 grass max. (You cannot spend less than 80 grass on someone)

**The cut off for sign ups will be December 15th 2019. Meaning you cannot sign up after this date**

**EVERYONE WILL BE RECEIVING A GIFT AS WELL AS GIVING A GIFT.**

How it works:

-You can sign up by leaving a comment below stating that you would like to do it! Please include: your in-game name and the group you would like to join!

-After you are signed up, I will give you a shulker chest that is addressed to the player you are to buy gifts for. (Someone will be receiving a shulker addressed to you as well)

-Once you are done with your gift, even if it is before the due date which is 12-19-19, you can drop the shulker off on /visit Spicylilpalace in the hopper that is addressed to your person.

-Your present from your Skyblock Santa will not be accessible to you until December 20th 2019 at 12:00am PST. (To avoid any incidents that could occur)

-On December 2oth 2019, the chests will be [private] to you and me so you are able to retrieve your gift whenever you are available. Please retrieve your gifts before January 1st. If this is not possible, please send me a msg in-game and I will hold it for you.

-If you are not someone's Skyblock Santa, but you want to get them a gift, you can do that as well, just drop the gift in the specified hopper.

Rules and Disclaimers:

IF YOUR GIFT CONTAINS RACIST OR OFFENSIVE CONTENT IT WILL BE REMOVED AND RETURNED BACK TO YOU TO CHANGE. IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO CHANGE IT, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM SKYBLOCK SANTA.

• You cannot tell your gift receiver that you are their Skyblock Santa until December 20th, after they have received their gift. Then you are free to tell them that you were their Skyblock Santa. You will be able to tell if they have received their gift by checking their chest at /visit spicylilpalace. If the private sign is removed they have received their gift.
    • You will be required to spend the minimum amount or greater. (This is dependent on your group price range).
    **You provide the grass on your own. If you are unable to provide this grass, /mail SpicylilPink and we can work something out!**

I want everyone to be able to participate so I will do everything in power to make is possible!

• You cannot just give someone the minimum amount of grass. You have to give them items you purchased with that grass. (if you would like to include grass as a gift along with other items you are free to do so).
    • If you do not provide a gift for your partner by December 19th 2019 at 11:59pm PST, you will not be receiving your gift either.
    Important: If the person you have gotten a gift for fails to give a present to their person, your gift may now be switched over to another gift receiver who's Secret Santa failed to give them a present. (You will be notified if this happens!)

• You will not be receiving your gift until December 20th 2019 at 12:00am PST.
    So if you would like to join leave a comment below! I will take care of keeping everything organized and dividing up the pairs!

If you have any questions let me know!

-PINK

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  2. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Active Member

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    IGN: FatalDisaster
    Group #: 4

I enjoyed doing this last year and I'm excited to do it again!! :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. KingJonSnow

KingJonSnow Member

IGN:
    KingJonSnow
    Yoooooo Group 4 for me. I’m excited.
    KingJonSnow

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Active Member Staff Member

Helper
    IGN:
    Lilcupcakefreak
    YO IM IN!
    lilcupcakefreak
    group 4

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. K41YU

K41YU Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    K41YU
    Sign me up, I placed my shulker at our spawn privated by you. I already filled it so just take it and rename it or w/e. Put me in group 4.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  6. Adriansop

Adriansop Member

IGN:
    Adriansop
    Adriansop
    Group 4 please :)

I missed this last year as I took a break, but it does sound promising and fun

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Smestad

Smestad Member

IGN:
    Smeady
    Sounds great. I'd love to participate! :>

Group 4
    Smeady

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparklez
    Yeeyee are you allowed to spend more then 128 grass on someone?
    Group 4
    Edit: ign monster_Sparklez

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  9. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Active Member

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    If you really want to I don't see why not haha as long as you know you might not get the same amount back.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hugos

Hugos Member

Hhugo, I'd love to be in group 4.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. iQuestionLogic

iQuestionLogic Member

IGN:
    iQuestionLogic
    iQuestionLogic
    Group 4

:hah:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Haberson

Haberson Member

IGN:
    Haberson
    Haberson
    Group 4

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. moearnings

moearnings Active Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    Moearnings
    Group 4

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. BertBerry

BertBerry Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    BurpBerry
    BertBerry Group 4 : >

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Togpuss

Togpuss Active Member

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Togpuss - Group 4

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. oliverreedp

oliverreedp Member

oliverreedp
    Group4

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. ElectroTom

ElectroTom Active Member

IGN:
    ElectroTom
    electrotom
    Group 4
    Thanks for doing this again :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Metal

Metal Active Member

IGN:
    Metal_marmott
    Yo, I was a part of this last year and I loved it. I'm in!
    Sign me up for group 2 please :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. ZeroSenSen

ZeroSenSen Active Member Premium

IGN:
    ZeroSenSen
    Group 4, bet
    I’m down!
    IGN: ZeroSenSen

I gave too much last Christmas

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. archerexpert777