Skyblock /enchant all

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Devannn_, Oct 15, 2018.

1. m0gliEz

m0gliEz Active Member

IGN:
    m0gliEz
    I don't believe Economy needs a feature like this, it would defeat the purpose of anvils and enchantment tables. As for the Skyblock server, the only use for enchantment tables are for Silk Touch, which reduces the value of enchantment tables to a degree. This leaves the ability of all other enchants to be placed by a higher rank player. Using a mod you can (simi-quickly) enchant all the other enchantments. If players are able to consistently enchant many tools very quickly, it would cause the price to drop on them even further. Using a mod just inserts each enchantment line by line using an extended timer for each.

Try combining a few enchants together using /enchant fortune 3 && /enchant unbreaking 3

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    Support For Skyblock For Economy I Will Say Support IF /enchant will be added.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    As long as you dont include the OP enchants then re-support :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jim-sb

Jim-sb Well-Known Member

No support for economy. Creating enchanted items is a good method for earning $$$. It adds more of a challenge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. childofkorn

childofkorn Well-Known Member

Fully support ! It is so time consuming even if it is just 4-5 per item.

6. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    As some people already said, this would be great for skyblock because now everyone has to use traumas mod to /enchantall or enchant the item enchantment by enchantment. I don’t want to see this on economy tho, economy is great with having to fish or enchant for your enchantments, levels and lapiz lazuli are worth more now since you actually need them. I like that so please don’t add /enchant to economy.

7. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Full support pal. But only for Skyblock. I like the way Economy is right now

8. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    *Bumps in British*

I know the Skyblock Mod solves this with /enchantall, but I'm used to Wurst and ForgeWurst is not the same. This doesn't change anything apart from saving time, it would be so useful to enchant things for other people and for myself

9. TheGrass

TheGrass Member

Support I miss this, it added to the highroller kit and made it just a bit better. Maybe using a cooldown system to get around macros and no ruin the economy

10. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    And btw, If this was added people with godded pickaxes might have problems of mining quartz in the nether.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Wait, how does it cause problems? (I mean this suggestion.)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  12. mc_cj

mc_cj Active Member

IGN:
    mc_cj
    Support, this could even just be for highest level donors. And they could add it to /economy and /Skyblock. For example, on /economy, highrollers should have access to /enchant all, and on /Skyblock, skygods should have access to /enchant all

13. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Support, only for /skyblock, though. Definitely keep /enchant off of /economy.

I personally use the TrauPho/m0gliez Skyblock mod, so I still have /enchantall. Though I frequently have Skygods and Skytitans asking me to enchant their swords and armor for them because they don't want to go through manually enchanting themselves, and aren't the most savvy at working Forge to download the mod themselves.

Along with that, enchanting lots of things at once with /enchantall through the mod can be a pain, because you'll get kicked for spamming if you don't leave time between using /enchantall.

Overall, I think if you have access to /enchant, /enchant all should be an option as well.

I think you misinterpreted what Devannn_ was saying.

They aren't saying add in godded items when they say "what's available", they just mean what you could enchant something with naturally. Like what /enchantall does now if you use the Skyblock mod.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2019
  14. Micnasr

Micnasr Active Member

IGN:
    Micnasr
    Support Devan! Maybe not all enchantments but the mostly used ones so that we don't need to type 1 command line for each enchantment :D

15. Nitro

Nitro Some Bot Premium

Re-support, and bump. if the other servers have /enchant all why shouldn't the main one?

16. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    What do you mean by other servers? Only /classic has /enchant all, but there that gives god items, which isn't what we want. This would be adding something that none of the servers have ever had (to my knowledge), which is an /enchant all that only adds all enchants that could be added to something naturally.

17. Nitro

Nitro Some Bot Premium

Other server* and I know...

18. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    support i sometimes help ppl enchant and it always takes me like 3 - 8 mins so i suggest to add it back to the game

19. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    I dont remember supporting.
    This would be really useful, and there is no downsides, since silk touch is not a /enchant enchantment.
    pls add justmatt leee

20. Lobh

Lobh Active Member

IGN:
    Lobh
    Support this. To be honest I think all of the feature of the skyblock mod should implemented.