Skyblock + Economy: a list of recent shop users?

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by EnderofBlueFire, Jan 12, 2019.

1. EnderofBlueFire

EnderofBlueFire Member

IGN:
    EnderofBlueFire
    Hi!
    So recently I had an idea to add a command that tells you a list of the recent transactions made in your shop(s). So if player A buys 3 obsidian and 5 diamonds from player B, player B can do a command that shows what player A bought recently. This would help with major shops such as IslandMall and m0gliEz’ shop to help restock and claim the grass used to purchase much faster and without checking every single chest. As well as people that go afk for a while or leave their shops open while they are offline.

• Support Support x 2
  2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Support, I need this for my shop too It's confusing which chest I need to restock.

3. ONLYUSEmeTroll

ONLYUSEmeTroll Member

IGN:
    ONLYUSEmeTroll
    Support, this is a fantastic idea, you could also use this to see who is always shopping at your island. Like, a few moments ago, I wanted to know who bought a stack of iron from me, so I could thank them.

4. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Support this will help big malls as many persons have

5. dishpart

dishpart Member

IGN:
    dishpart
    Support, this will help with large island with shops scattered around the place, thank you for the suggestion

6. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Support as this will help shopkeepers in a way that doesn't give them an advantage over others.

7. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    support, im thinking the command can work in a way that detects activity with your trade shops at a specific island, maybe /tradeshoprecent [island name] (/tsr)

8. childofkorn

childofkorn Well-Known Member

Fully support!
    on a side note, what about the possibility that if we name a chest it would give us the name of said chest when a player tries to buy an item and it is sold out rather than the co-ord of the chest. I think this would make it easier to find the correct chest that needs restocking.

E.g if I name the chest 'Iron ingot' it would say, " your shop Iron ingot at 123.11.54 is out of stock.