[Singapore] DarkShadow178's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DarkShadow178, Jul 18, 2013.

1. DarkShadow178

DarkShadow178 Active Member

Your in-game name:
    DarkShadow178
    How old are you?
    What timezone are you in?
    UTC+07:30
    What country do you live in?
    Singapore
    What languages do you speak?
    I currently speak english and chinese
    Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?)
    Nope, I have never been banned.
    Why do you think you should be a mod?
    I think that I should become a mod because I enjoy helping people. Seeing people being happy after getting their questions answered really makes my day everytime. However with my green tag, most of the time when I answer somebody's questions. They will somehow not be able to see it and persitently continue asking for help. Even when I keep answering their question and msging them, they only stopped asking when a donor replies them.
    Everyday when I get on, I will see some people quarreling over small things and spamming the chat. Some people get annoyed and wants them to stop, I too wanted them to stop as they were spamming the chat. However during the time that I play in, they are usually no mods on and they will just continue spamming. Also when I get on, this is also the time where there are alot of griefing cases. I understand that most of this cases are not handled if not reported to forums, So I will like to be a part of the team, so that I will be able to help more people in question wise, and island wise in the occassion they get griefed.
    I understand that being a mod comes with great responsibility, and that "Mod" is not a rank,. its a responsibility. I know that having this role, does not mean that you can abuse. I understand then if I abuse this role, you(noobcrew) have the power to take it away anytime you want. But I, in my heart know that if I attained this role, will help people and not mess around being afk. As long as I have the time, I will come on and help other's.
    Sometimes, I will give random people stuff when they ask for it, and help people by answering their questions when t-mods are busy.

What qualifications do you have?
    I have a very calm personality. Even if other people insult me I will not retalitate. I am also able to control my anger and not vent it out using vulgarities. I am able to think quickly and react to the situation by case. I will not panic when anything happens and will solve any problems calmly as being startled, you will usually not be able to handle any cases efficiently.
    Being in Singapore, I have mixed around with many races and understand what most people feel about this and that. A small note is that I am usually the peace maker when my friends quarrel, I was usually the one that reasons with both sides and made them "shake hands" and stopped quarreling.
    In school, when my teachers ask for help, I would be one of the first few that volunteers, be it copying notes for the teachers or helping them carry books or even help them buy food xD. Also, I am a sports leader in school. Whenever my teammates askes me for help, I will try my best to teach them the techniques and how to shoot and dribble etc.
    I am able to also calm myself down very quickly on the occassion that I get angry because I know that being angry is not the best way to solve something.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    Usually I play from 3pm-5pm in the weekdays and 11am-3pm in the weekends. However during holidays like now, I will play from 8am to around 2-3pm.
    How long have you been playing skyblock.net?
    I have played from april which is around 4 months.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    I'm not moderator on any servers currently as I have dedicated my time to skyblock.net.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  2. AndreCrafter1

AndreCrafter1 Well-Known Member

support :D

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  3. linklog

linklog Well-Known Member

ima a bit iffy but support

4. DarkShadow178

Edited as of 23/8/2013

5. Jokata_z

Jokata_z Well-Known Member

Play soccer? if so I <# you
    On-topic. Good app. Maybe make the text Black instead of Red. >.>

6. TimePlaysGames

TimePlaysGames Well-Known Member

Great app, support for ya <#

7. DarkShadow178

Thanks Jokota :) Thanks Timeplaysgames :D Thabks Worser :) Thanks linklog :)

8. KingFaris10

KingFaris10 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    KingFaris10
    Support. So much information my mind was blown.

9. AntonioDaVinci

AntonioDaVinci Active Member

Support :) Really nice man! Good luck with being MOD :)

10. KingFaris10

KingFaris10 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    KingFaris10
    What was the point of making 'mod' capitals. :p

11. DarkShadow178

Thank you Antonio and KingFaris :3

12. PurpleCookie16

PurpleCookie16 Member

Support your app was well detailed, and I could easily see you put hours into it. Nice job.