Skyblock Shulker Spawners?

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by OnceDucky, Dec 24, 2018.

?

should they add shulker spawners

Poll closed Jan 7, 2019.
  1. yea great idea

21.4%
  2. no very stinky doo doo

78.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

i think there should be shulker spawners maybe a like the rarity of guardian spawners it would be great what do you think because it would be another thing to go for you could instead of going to the warp hostile go to your grinder and farm them

• Neutral Neutral x 7
    • Support Support x 2
    • No Support No Support x 2
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral, the shulker spawners placed on top of the tower at /warp hostile makes it fun and challenging for us to go all these obstacles and danger we have to face through our way up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    I’m leaning from neutral to support it would really be cool but rare and the prices of shulkers would go up a lot and wouldn’t really make it fun anymore like Bert said

4. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    We could make shulker spawners a rare item that cannot be made with /spawner (perhaps obtainable from the rare crate as the rarest item in it?) (like guardian spawners) and reduce the drop rate of shulker shells from shulkers that come from spawners

Still this does make getting shulker shells a lot easier

Neutral

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  5. milcerine

milcerine Well-Known Member

No support. I think it's important that shulker boxes stay somewhat rare. They should be hard to obtain, as they're hard to obtain in vanilla Minecraft. There is an economy for them and I feel like that will disappear if Shulker spawners are available, as someone is bound to make a public spawner.

6. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    No support. I dont think they should be that easy to obtain and should keep the value they already have

7. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Neutral,

It will be hard for players to kill the shulkers and they can make players float in the air and they could die from falling to the ground too hard.

8. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Neutral, it makes a nice challenge to have to obtain shulkers from /warp mob and only /warp mob.

By allowing easily obtainable spawners of this kind it rather defeats the point of the challenge.

9. DegenerateGnome

DegenerateGnome Active Member

IGN:
    DegenerateGnome
    lol, I would be the guy to make a public spawner with it, but I agree, lets keep these exclusive to /warp hostile.

10. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
    Ehh... I would be leaning to support right now, but if they were added, shulkers prices would go down, instantly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

i think warp hostile it just epearl then sit and wait is not hard at all with diamond tools and armor but now that i think about it i do like the prices and it should stay like it is :D

12. EnderofBlueFire

EnderofBlueFire Member

IGN:
    EnderofBlueFire
    well if shulker spawners become a thing, then the value of shulker boxes would go down so there's that, but I also don't think shulkers should need to be so expensive in the first place. They are basically just chests you can carry so to spend 3 grass on one is kinda high so ill say support!

13. ONLYUSEmeTroll

ONLYUSEmeTroll Member

IGN:
    ONLYUSEmeTroll
    I think this is a great idea. But on the other hand, I think that shulkers should stay as rare and hard to obtain as they are now. People could easily grind and this would be bad.

14. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    Support especially now since we need more uses for spawners. I don’t think it would effect the prices of shulkers if it was put in leg crate like guardian eggs. Besides is having cheap shulkers really a bad thing? They don’t add levels, they are simply for storage and to make our lives a smidge easier. I find going to the top of the tower to be fun, but it’s such a small space you’re always walking on top of other players. I support this idea wether it’s done by leg crate or not. (Preferably not by leg keys because I don't want to spend anymore money lol)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  15. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I'm neutral, these spawners could be kept rare but I'd probably prefer if the only shulker spawners were at /warp mob, because of the challenge it presents.

16. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    I would not see this being added because the shulker mob is a block not a thing that can move around freely like zombies the shulker can open and send the head out but the shell remains stationary this would also greatly hurt the Shulker box economy