Secret Santa(repost bc wanna have every1 be able to join!)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by cuteymeow, Nov 16, 2020.

1. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    I have volunteered to host this year's Secret Santa. All players can participate. Let me know when I should host it, as to prevent any inconvenience to anyone living in different time zones. Also put your usernames down in the comments below if you are participating in this event, along with any suggestions for how this year's Secret Santa will do in terms of rules. (Ex: Minimum of gift to avoid players being disappointed??) For this year's Secret Santa, I will also be remodeling my island to fit the Christmas theme. December 23rd is the deadline if you wish to participate. I will be either putting all the usernames on Paper, thus with the Paper(s) in my inventory with players choosing any number between 1-36, hereby choosing the player's name that corresponds to the grid number in the inventory. Or, I will use a spinner to determine who the player has to give a gift to. I would also like to know what version of Secret Santa you guys would like to play, as there are many different versions of the game. That's all for now! :D ( P.S.: Spread the news y'all. :) )

( YES THIS IS A REPOST. I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN CAN JOIN. ) :D

2. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    IGN SplatBerry
    Time zone EST
    I would love to join :>

3. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    Cool! Any suggestions as to how this year's Secret Santa will work ? :3