Denied SeanicBOOM's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SonicFan138., Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonicFan138.

SonicFan138. Member

Hello! My In-Game Name is SeanicBOOM, and I am in the MST (Mountain Standard Time) I live in the United States and speak English and a slight amount of French. Yes I have just activated a 2FA. Yes I do I have screenshot capture, and a recording software. I have a lot of experience leading and keeping groups of people under control and enjoying and following rules, I feel I can benefit by showing everyone I can be their friend but also show that hey, we should follow rules too, I can help people find a balance of control and fun. I can on an average day be active for about 3-6 hours. For this server I believe I have actually played years ago on /classic for about a year and then took a break for a couple years and I have recently started back up and I am really invested in the people and server as a whole for the past month. I actually logged onto classic awhile ago to find out someone had hacked my account a couple years back to ban me for using multiple accounts, I think I was able to retrieve the forum and appeal and I mean it worked lol so that is good, so under my control? No I have not been banned, I have secured my accounts and everything to prevent it from happening again. Yes I do have previous moderation experience on a few servers I think one of them that I can remember is SMRPG.net or something like that I actually was Able to go from helper to Co-Owner and it was a pretty small server only of a few hundred, sadly the owner had to shut down the server from lack of funds and donors which stinks but I decided why not come back to Skyblock? Skyblock is one that has always intrigued me and I have always wanted to be a helper for a server like this! I do believe I follow the requirements for staff and I hope this post finds you well, thank you for the opportunity to apply!

2. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Thanks for applying, but you need 50 posts!

3. SonicFan138.

SonicFan138. Member

Oh shoot I forgot about that! Is there anything I can do to get to 50 posts?

4. FalcoFalcon

FalcoFalcon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    FalcoFalcon
    Help people, and comment USEFULL things to threads. Do not say useless stuff as that is against the server rules.

5. SonicFan138.

SonicFan138. Member

Awesome! Thank you So Much!

6. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.