Denied Scotties Helper App 2.0

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ScottieScoSkit, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScottieScoSkit

ScottieScoSkit New Member

Your in-game name: ScottieScoSkit
    What time zone are you in? Central Standard Time
    What country do you live in? United States of America
    What languages do you speak? English
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes I have badlion and can use there screenshots

Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I think I should become a staff member for the following reasons.

1. I am helpful. I will try my abouslate best the help everyone at all times and I like doing it.

2. I have played a while. A lot of moderators on the server are quite old established wealth on the server and can appear disconnected with the struggles of the new player. I as a helper would strive to help as many newbs as possible with tips and donations once my current business venture is up and running.

3. I have played on everyone Skyblock server type. I know the stuggles people face on all of the servers and can help them out in many ways. Other mods and helpers just play on one server and don't get to help everyone who needs it.

4. I am a smart resourceful person. I will use this to learn to be a helper and help people the best I can.

5. I don't have a temper if you go around the server you will find almost no one who does not like me. Of the few I have disagreed with I am sorry and I hope you pm me with your grievances so I can personally make them right.

6. somewhat ironically this leads me into my next point personal responsibility. I don't blame other for what happens to me and as a mod I will try to hold players to a similar standard.

7. This may be repetive but I live in both the real world and in Minecraft by a code following 4 core values improvement, habits, accountability, and joy. While these thing may seem not connected to my application it is important thing to me. This is also something the can be applied in all aspects of life. You will only get better at something if you make a habit of trying your hardest take accountability when you fall short. I do my best do my parts in shared projects as quickly as possible which I view as commitment that I am accountable to carry out and I plan to take this to being a moderator.

8. persevering through difficulty. I promise this is the last one Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read this I have both Adhd and dyslexia and I have struggled to control these things and do well in school despite these difficulties I have managed to get strait A with the occasional B plus in my classes. I will take this perseverance to being a moderator which I know is a very hard job but a job I plan to work very hard at.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?2-5 hours
    How long have you been playing Skyblock? Beginning of Covid-19 outbreak and haven't played anything else since

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) I have never been banned on Skyblock and I have only ever been banned once on any other servers.

Do you have any previous moderation experience?I moderated a few small less then 150 people servers. I think working on smaller servers makes it easier to work on bigger servers. Therefore I think I would be a good moderator on a big server
    Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

50 Post Count [You must have posted 50 times on our forums in sections where post count is enabled]
    Two Factor Authentication [Set up 2 factor Authentication for the safety of your forums account. Tutorial is located here]
    2 Weeks registered on the Skyblock forums [Be a member of our forums for at least 2 weeks]
    Have a discord account [Discord is the primary way to be contacted outside of the server and forums]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.