Scammed by fastmax

Discussion in 'Reports: Kicked/Warned' started by matthew010411, Apr 17, 2013.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. matthew010411

matthew010411 New Member

Server: Skyblock.net
    Ingame Name: matthew010411
    Offenders IGN: fastmax
    Trade Scammed me in a diamond trade for 52 iron. He said he'd pay 26 before and 26 after.
    Evidence:
    Please Help!
    Thanks

2. Airweaverichi

Airweaverichi New Member

OK yeah that was a pure and simple scam. Will a mod please look at this and take action please.

I am in Coop with Matthew010411, so i am a concerned party.

3. leroigymsock

leroigymsock New Member

Matthew is one of my best friends, and fastmax needs to be brought to justice. Matthew deserves his iron.

4. attheparty

attheparty Member

I'm not sure if I believe you guys. Have you taken to the fact of how 'beginner' their island is? How would they even get a diamond or iron that fast, unless cheating their selves.
    I think that there is definitely something fruity about this. Maybe, I missed something, but I don't know...

5. matthew010411

matthew010411 New Member

I don't know how he got the iron, but I know that someone who was a 25$ donor or more tped me there. Does that mean something? I don't remember the other guys name though, but the could be helping each other. I just have to trust that a mod believes me when they see it, because I truly did get scammed, for a diamond too!

6. attheparty

attheparty Member

I meant YOU. Yeah. There's something fishy here. How did you get the diamond in the first place, if you are not a donor, nor very far in Skyblock?

7. matthew010411

matthew010411 New Member

just cause i was only a 10$ donor at the time doesnt mean my skyblock has to suck. i had multiple diamonds and that time, and i got scammed by one guy! do on the server and ask others if im trustworthy!

8. attheparty

attheparty Member

Okay then.

9. childofkorn

childofkorn Active Member

10. LiamSearson123

LiamSearson123 Active Member

Hey, I am also a coop with matthew010411, and Matthew told me that he went to the other guy's island, not Matthew, airweaverichi, and I's island. Just letting you know.

11. attheparty

attheparty Member

12. TrauPho

TrauPho Active Member

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)