Denied Scaming IRL Ban Appeal (Dont unban)[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by JuztAndy, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    I decided after almost 1 month of being baned on Skyblock to do an appeal on the ban fungamer333 gave me for "scaming IRL" and "chargeback", because I didnt scam anyone IRL, and the chargeback ban was already fixed. Mainwhile, the scaming IRL is incorrect because I payed $50 for all skyblock heads, And after who I payed to gave me the heads we were all good, he wanted to scam me and after some days teamed up with "Pepsi" to get the heads back, saying "he didnt recive the money" and he showed me he did. I dont want to get unbaned because I broke a real rule, wich is "no real life money transactions, that is illegal.

• Server name (.net / .org ): JuztAndy
    • In-game name: JuztAndy
    • Full exact Ban Message: Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You are banned from this server! Banned on 2017-11-08 Banned by: fungamer333 Reason: Chargeback/Scamming IRL Trade.
    • Did you read the rules ? Yes, and I promisse not to break them again.
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? For the player scam to me being succesfull.
    • Was this an incorrect ban? Yes.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes, many times before, for being stupid and not doing what I had to.
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I dont want to get unbaned because at the end of the day, I did an illegal trade.

Attached Files:

2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

I don’t understand, why are you appealing if you don’t want to be unbanned?

3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    You still have not proven to me that you actually paid for the heads. You showed me one screenshot that appeared unusually pixellated, and were also claiming that you "deleted" your paypal history, which is not possible. We can only conclude from this that you scammed the other player for those heads, and they will not be returned to you when this ban expires.

4. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    I payed 50, the image was sent. no more information allowed by deluxurr.

5. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.