SB App

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by haz, Apr 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haz

haz bobaa Premium

IGN:
    hazrdgalaxy
    hii its haz!

I have a suggestion to add a Skyblock Forums App to IOS and andriod! If you say no support please give me a reason why.

More about the app: It would be much easier with just a click of a button. If this can't work out what about a SB forums download for windows 10 and MacOS! It would be the same b
    ut easier for lasier people like me lol Thanks!

-haz

• No Support No Support x 3
  2. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    No Support.
    I would honestly love a forums app as much as you but, this would be difficult to implement as well as expensive and time-consuming to create. Also, I know at least on macOS you can create shortcuts to certain websites on your desktop as well as there is already an app that can be used to access forums on mobile devices, it's called Tapatalk. The application can be a bit difficult to use but do remember you can open the forums on search engine applications.

I think it's just worth remembering that app development is time-consuming and all of our team has a life outside of Skyblock! :)

3. haz

haz bobaa Premium

IGN:
    hazrdgalaxy
    okay great reasoning i’ll go with your opinion i agree

4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.