Accepted [saltyfifi] Alt Account [Devan] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Fifi, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fifi

Fifi Active Member

IGN:
    PeachyFifi
    I was banned while i was in ma with my relatives PeachyAvax and PeachyPenguinx. we all had the same "peachy" in our name since we just wanted to have something similar like that. When we were in the MA waiting area PeachyAvax was advertising for it and she said "do /ma j or your mom dies" and i completely understand why she got banned for 6 days but i dont understand why i was banned for 30 days for being her "alt" when im not. I was banned by Devannn_. please unban me since i did nothing wrong.

Attached Files:

2. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Hey, Fifi!
    You were banned today for being PeachyAvax's alt (it showed up as an alt as you were using the same IP Address).
    When I was banning your account, I accidentally forgot to put the banning time, which is why your ban length was 31 days as the server automatically sets it to 31 days.

I do apologise that you were banned, I will unban you and PeachyPenguinx now.
    Please note that PeachyAvax's account will not be unbanned, but they may appeal if they want to. Furthermore, do tell PeachyAvax to read our rules here in order for her to not receive another punishment in the future.

Thank you.

3. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.