Withdrawn Rolly's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Rolly, Mar 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Introduction:
    My name is Metodi Vladimirov and I am eighteen years old. Currently I live in Bulgaria ( my home country ) and I am planning to live in Spain. I have been active on the server for quite awhile now and managed to learn and adapt to all the new changes. This is why I think it is a good time to apply for the Helper's position.

Your in-game name:

My in-game name is Rolly__

What timezone are you in?
    My current time zone is UTC +2:00

What country do you live in?
    I live in Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria.

Can you speak any additional languages?

I speak a lot of languages that can help the server and make it better. This server (Skyblock.net/org) is visited by a lot of people every day which people live all around the world. I can speak 5 languages that will improve the server popularity. In addition to English, I am able to utilize 4 more languages.

First Language:
    • Bulgarian: Bulgarian is my mother language and I speak it since I was born. This language is not very popular around the world, but I have seen some people that join the server and search for help on Bulgarian.

Second Language:
    • German: I can speak it quite well. I am still learning it at my school and I will improve it more. This language is not one of my good one's but I can speak it as fluent so can people understand me.

Third Language:
    • Spanish: I speak it fluently and I can help players that are in need of help but don't know how to ask their question in English. Spanish is a language I am looking forward to improve since I am planning to live in Spain. Certificate - B1
    Fourth Language:
    • French: I can speak French really well. I can benefit the server by helping French speaking players. In the last 4 years, I have learnt French and have a certificate for B2 .

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes I do have 2 Factor Authentication enabled.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes, I do have recording softwares such as OBS and Windows 10 screen recorder. I can record scammer and can provide screenshots against spammers or advertisers. When I am on the server I always record my Minecraft screen, just in case something happens I can go back the footage and look at it closely.

How long can you be active on our platforms everyday?
    I cannot give an exact schedule of my activity online. Usually I am able to spend around 3-4 on the weekdays and 2-3 on the weekends. Please bare in mind that my activity can vary depending on the situation.

When did you first join Skyblock?
    My Skyblock journey began in 2013. Throughout the years, I have learnt the server and managed to adapt and appreciate every change. Skyblock never left my heart, even when I took a 2 yea break from gaming due to school.

Have you ever been banned on any platform?
    I was never banned on forums and I will continue not to be. In-game I was banned for lottery scam ( I have learned my lesson and I have refunded everyone and apologized ) , falsely banned for scamming and I was banned for having my account compromised (the ban was requested). Also I was permanent banned by CypriotMerks ( an ex admin ) but it was a mistake. On discord I was banned, because of a misunderstanding. I love obeying the rules and enforcing them.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes I have being a Moderator on a KitPVP server, which unfortunately doesn't exist anymore. Also I was a Moderator on 2 other servers. One of them is mainly PVP server and other is a Faction server.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

Mature:
    I am being mature whether in-game, with friends or with my family. I was learned when I was young to act mature and to never revenge, because I will fall at the level of the human that did something bad to me.

Kind:
    I was raised with kindness and find myself a very kind person.

Understandable:
    Sometimes people get mad, because they got scammed but have no evidence to prove it. They start to spam in chat they got scammed and things like that. I always make sure to /msg them and ask them to stop spamming and talk about the whole problem they have in private.

Motivational:
    Some players are not the best at Skyblock and they get mad, because they misplaced something or lost something or they just don't like they island. Those players I motivate by showing other players island and by telling them they can make even better islands and not to give up.

Helpful:
    Helping players is one of the things I do. I always answer question that player have in private messages or public chat I help players by teaching them Tips and Tricks on how to get started in Skyblock or improve their overall experience.

Example to others:
    Staff should be an example of the other players, of the little kids that play on this game. They should give a good example about how should players act and I can learn them to be polite and kind.

Active:

I can spend a lot of hours on the server and the other Skyblock platforms.

Trustworthy:
    I will never betray someone's trust or abuse it. I will always be there for him if he needs me or if the player need to share something.

Dedication:
    Although, I have come back to the server recently ( 2 months ago ), I am a very dedicative person.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes I do meet all the requirements.
    50 Post count- Done
    1 month registered on forums- Done
    2FA- Done
    Discord - Rolly#6061

• Neutral Neutral x 11
    • No Support No Support x 6
    • Support Support x 5
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  2. cuteymeow

cuteymeow Active Member

IGN:
    cuteymeow
    For now, I will be neutral. Before I started taking a break for a few months, I did not really see you online, (this is likely due to timezones.)

3. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    you just came back to sb before 2 weeks after 3 years of break, for now neutral

4. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I haven’t replied to any applications for a long while, but I’m going to reply here.

I’ve known Rolly for a long time, since classic was popular and I know that he is definitely capable of this position. I do often see him helping in chat and making himself known around the community, ever since he’s got back I’ve seen him as a very approachable and friendly person.

However, I think you should give it some time to let the community better get to know you as some of the players would have never even heard your name before. The discord and forums is a really great place to do this too! I don’t often see you on discord though I do every known again. You are an active player and a dedicated one too.

For now I’m going to go neutral leaning to support, I’ll definitely come back to reconsider in a little while. Best of luck! :D

5. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Hello,

Thanks for the reply! As I stated in my application. I came back almost 2 months ago and ever since then I am online for around 3-4 hours a day. As you stated it is probably a time zone issue :]

Thank you for the feedback!

Thank you, Pancake.

Indeed I tried to get myself known in the community! I usually spend around 30 minutes to 1 hour on discord and I try my best to check the forums every 10-15 minutes! :))

P.S. Thank you BertBerry for the support!

6. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Neutral leaning to support, I hope to see you more on all platforms

7. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

You are someone who's very friendly, kind, and easy to talk to. However it does feel like you have only recently returned to the community,, so an application at the moment seems a tad bit rushed. But I definitely feel like you are someone who's capable of this position. :heart:

Goodluck Rolly!

8. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Thank you eunice! :heart:3

9. restless

restless Active Member

IGN:
    pigoengrabber
    Rolly__ has not only been a great friend but also an amazing roll model for others on the server. He has shown that he is friendly and welcoming person who loves to help those in need. He speaks out in chat and helps those in need. He is always the first one to reply to a question and is very known around the community. If anyone deserves this spot then it is Rolly__. I hope he gets it! :D His friend, CJ

10. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Thank you so much for the support, CJ!

11. restless

restless Active Member

IGN:
    pigoengrabber
    Anytime :)

12. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    Neutral for now, as you just returned to the community from a 3 year long break. I also do not see you on as much (could be a potential time zone issue).

Good luck to you Rolly!

13. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Thank you for the feedback, Viper!

As we already discussed in game the reason for us not meeting frequently is the timezone. :)

14. Porky

Porky Active Member

No support, haven’t seen you ingame before

15. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Hey, Porky!​

Thank you for the feedback. The reason you probably don't see me very often is the timezone. I live in Europe so when its day for me, most likely it is night for you. Also I did some research and it turns out you haven't been online since January ( may be a /seen glitch ) :D

16. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    That's not a good way to go around this comment from porky lol

no support also havent seen you ingame in a while.

17. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Thats a poor responce to feedback do try to take it in moving to no suport becuase this shows you lack maturity

18. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    I’m not on anybody’s side here. But Rolly makes a valid point. How can someone who doesn’t even play judge him on activity?

19. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    even if the feedback isnt good becasue of the players inactavity
    i have notices that the applicant has been less active and rarely helpful
    i havnt seen him on discord or in game helping
    even tho porkey;s feedback might be misplaced as porky is inactive it is valid feedback
    I was previously neutral based off some good thing i saw but i have been seeing that less than I used to hence my change is status

Rolly is well fit personality wise to be staff if he get his actavity espicaly on discord up

20. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    It`s valid, if the player is qualified to judge activity which in this case it`s not really. I don`t see Rolly`s response as being a bad one it sounds fair to me. And you can change your status however you`d like I`m just specifically talking about his response. Anyways, don`t want to derail the thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.