Rolly_Pro - Ban Appeal - Lottery Scam. [Ker/Fun] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Rolly, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Server name (.net / .org ): I am currently banned on .NET
    In-game name: My in-game name is Rolly_Pro
    Full exact Ban Message: Please click here to see screenshot of the ban message. I will write the ban message.

Ban message: Kicked whilst connecting to survival: You are banned from this server! Reason: lottery scam. appeal at Skyblock Forums fungamer333 Kerahna.
    Did you read the rules ? Yes I have read them multiple times. I have even created a thread about them - explaining them.
    Why do YOU
    think you were banned? I was banned, because I have created a thread which was riggered. I am really sorry I have made it but I was in desperate need of diamonds for my island. I know this was not the right think to do.
    Was this an incorrect ban? Indeed, it was not. I have made a mistake fooling all players and lying to the whole server. No it was not incorrect ban. It was correct ban.
    Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? I was banned before from Console Ban (Console Ban - Server ban, that lasts only 30 Minutes). I was also banned for scamming a player long time ago, when I haven't read the rules and I was still pretty new to the server.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I will try to explain why should I be unbanned:
    I think I should not be directly unbanned since I did a bad thing. I suggest to lower my ban not remove it.
    So, I created a fake lottery a few weeks ago, with the point of me earning diamonds. I thought I wouldn't get caught, because I made the '''winner'' to be my friends account who doesn't play Minecraft from 3 Months. I apologize to everyone who will read my appeal and I promise if I get unbanned to give all players a refund .
    Why did I think it was Ok to make fake lottery/scam players?
    I thought of making it since I thought I would not get caught. I am really sorry for doing such a bad thing. I did take a risk of getting banned and indeed I got banned.
    Why did I do it if I knew it was illegal?
    I did the lottery, because I wouldn't get caught. I thought I would just get away. In the end none gets clean from a dirty swamp.

If I didn't get caught would I have refunded the players?
    I would not lie to you staff, I would have got away without refunding them. I am sorry! I am truly sorry for doing such a bad thing.
    I you should lower my ban, because this is my favorite server I play on every single day. I was working on a big project on my island and because of this stupid lottery I made I didn't finish it. I know that is not an excuse but still I am sorry :( I will refund all the players that have joined with what they have paid. As some of you know I like to help others on the server by answering questions they have. I will refund everyone I promise.
    Players refunds:
    Hypr0tik - 1 Diamond
    GoldGap - 9 Grass
    Fuii - 1 Diamond and 10 Grass
    michael1234 - 5 Grass
    SkyTrades - 1 Diamond and 10 Grass
    Topzn - 5 Grass
    MizukiKatsumi - 1 Diamond and 10 Grass
    Fuii - 1 Diamond and 10 Grass
    HeyImHelen - 5 Grass
    Frost - 5 Grass
    Fernzi - 1 Diamond and 10 Grass
    Aixelu - 1 Diamond and 10 Grass
    WindowCr33p - 5 Grass
    LetsPlay1196 - 5 Grass
    Total Refund: 6 Diamonds and 89 Grass
    Tagging the banning Moderators:

fungamer333 Kerahna
    Thank you for reading my appeal, I hope you understand everything I said.
    Best regards, Rolly

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  2. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

We have eyes everywhere, and we know how to investigate. Also, players aren't stupid. They like to make sure they're not being scammed.

3. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    I am sorry, I promise I would not do that again. I know they are not stupid I am sorry if it sounded like that.

4. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

How do we know you won't pull something like this again?

Even when we were all calling you out, you still continued to deny it. Why?

5. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    I won't do something. Like this again, I have learned my lesson. I would never pull such a bad thing ever again. I don't know how to proof you I won't. But you have my word, if I do it again, I would never appeal and I will stay banned.

I keep on denying it, because as I said I thought I wouldn't get caught, which is stupid. I don't know what I was thinking while doing it and continuously denying I didn't do it. I am sorry I was not thinking what I am doing.
    I am sorry. fungamer333

6. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

7. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Any questions that you have?

8. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    You say you did it because you thought you could get away with it. This makes us feel like you would do it again if you knew you could get away with it. You having been banned for scamming before also does not help you case - it shows you knew that scamming was wrong, yet chose to do it again anyway. It's disappointing to see someone who had been acting so helpful, end up being a scammer. It's hard to win back trust once something like this has happened. Why should we believe you this time?

9. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    I completely understand. I have scammed before, I was sorry. When I created the lottery after I created it my heart started beating really fast. I was feeling bad. It didn't sound right for me. But I said nothing since I got scared I would lose friends and get a lot of hater towards me.
    To be honest no joke while I am writing this my heart is beating and I am feel really bad for this. I know you probably don't belive me of doing such a thing, because of a game but I am doing it. My heart is beating. Gaining trust back again is really hard I know it since I had almost same problem in real life. It is hard to give me a chance but not impossible. After I posted the thread I felt bad and this is where Ibstarted helping a lot. I started helping not because I had to but because my heart told me to. I know I said I wouldn't get caught but I little I know I was knowing I could get caught. When I tried to tell the truth I knew it was too late. I am sorry I know It is hard to believe me this stuff I am saying and regaining trust and I do not know how to make you belive except to say you have my word. I am sorry, really and by really truly sorry! I learned my lesson and I promise I will not scam ever again

10. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    how long do you think you should be banned for?

11. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    That is not me to decide, you choose I don't know I can't give any time.If possible I want to come as soon as possible.
    I really want to play tomorrow but I know that would not happen.
    Kerahna

12. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

You should of admitted to your wrongs. If you don't tell the truth, exactly what you said will happen. You'll lose friends and gain haters. People will ba mad at you and no trust you anymore. This is for future reference: never lie and never turn your back on people. When you do, you will regret it, so don't do it. I don't know what caused this recent behavior of you, as I remember you as helpful and friendly. I hope you learned your lesson, and remember what I said. Lying gets you no where except into holes. If you don't confess your lies, you'll dig your hole deeper.

13. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    I am sorry. I learned my lesson. fungamer333 Kerahna

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  14. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Kerahna I see you are online. Have you decided anything?

15. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    You will be unbanned and we trust you will not do this again.
    On your island you will put the refund items in a separate chest for each player, along with a copy of a written book apologizing for the scam and subsequent cover up. Once this is done you can post here and mods will facilitate delivering them. I will leave the appeal open for this purpose.

16. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Ok, thank you I will say when I am done

17. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    The problem is I do not have books

18. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    You can craft them with sugar cane, feathers, and ink sacs.
    I have some for sale at /visit Kerahna for a few oak logs each as well.

19. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    I bought some, thank you :). All players have being refunded. You and fungamer333 are trusted so you can take the things from the chests and transfer them to the players.

20. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.