Withdrawn Rifnos's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Rifnos, Jun 1, 2020.

?

Should I get the opportunity to be a moderator

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Maybe So

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  4. See what I did there?

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rifnos

Rifnos Prison Mike

IGN:
    Rifnos
    Your in-game name:
    Rifnos :woot:

What time zone are you in?

Central Standard Time (CST) :cool:

What country do you live in?

America :cigar:

What languages do you speak?

English and my Spanish Imma rate at 10% accuracy :pomp:

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes but I'm using Email as Google Authenticator sucks when you drop your phone in the pool :eek:

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I can use AMD ReLive to record and F2 for screenshots :stoned:

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

Alright, where to get started? I'm going to use this sort of as my introduction. My name is Rifnos, formerly known as iGlitcher, and Glitcher726. I've been playing on this server for a long time and i am 17 years old. I have just graduated from High School and am very dedicated to things I put my mind to. Anyway I wanted to keep this short so I could get to the main portion of this.

Qualitys:
    Honesty - I'm being honest, I'm a honest person :bag: I constantly find myself in those tight situations where the truth makes a big difference, especially when it comes to people. I find its better to tell the truth then to end up worse in a lie.

Leadership - Being someone whose expertise is in computers, I often find myself taking the lead on group projects and other things I do. Being a leader to me is natural and it allows me to get the job done in my own brilliant fashion :))

Humor - While I do think some people will criticize me for adding this in here, I fully believe that having a good sense of humor can be beneficial as a moderator. Humor helps connect people in different ways, as a mod it would help benefit players on a more ground level and better help me connect with them. :hilarious:

Respectful - While it may not seem like it according to my bans, over the years I have learned to show respect to others and provide boundaries. I've also come to learn that you should treat all others the way you would want to be treated, no matter the person. :worm

Situational Maturity - I've shown to many people in certain times that I can be mature when the time calls for it. I do know I sometimes take things to far in game, something which I've recently put to a halt, but as a moderator I can show that in a position of power, I have great maturity and will handle the job with care and precision. :cp

Dedication - I've shown in game and in the outside world several times that I am very dedicated to things I do, I once created a moderator app on Mineverse and held it up for three years. (Just an Example). I'd just like to say that if I am given the chance to become a Helper (I dont know why I keep saying Moderator :L) I will put a lot of time and effort into the job.

Friendliness - When it comes to being in game, there isn't a single player that I treat badly. I treat all players nicely, and if I do say something that could be seen as negative towards that person, I ensure I make it clear that it is a joke. :leery:

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I can be on for like 2 hours all the way to all day. :popcorn:

How long have you been playing Skyblock?

7.5 Years :dead
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Before I go into this, I want to know that if you judge me for these bans, thats not nice. These bans occured
    over 4 years ago and the only recent ban I will explain in this section. :ah

-December 2012: Banned for arguing with a admin (Zambiana)

December 2012 - Banned again for flaming with admin, denied (Many forum bans) (Riyer)

May 2013 - Rebanned after ban list cleared (FORUM IP BAN) (Riyer)

Unbanned later

March 2014 - Banned for accidently breaking a chest containing bedrock. (DirtyNinja)

May 2014 - Banned for scamming after account was hacked, I later recovered it (Troy)

June 2015 - Mistaken for someone else, banned by Admin for short time. (Cyp)

J
    uly 2015 - Temp Banned for a DDoS threat after scam (I was just mad, not going into detail here) (Roblox)

May 2020 - I was banned for creating and flying a redstone machine into someones island moving two blocks. There was no intent in any harm from this and was just a case of my curiosity getting the best of me. I even made it clear to Cyk that I was concerned of a ban prior to a Smod stopping it (It was to late) This is also the reason redstone flying machines are now illegal. (Cyk)

Do you have any previous moderation experience?
    I have some experience on smaller servers in the past but I have never been a moderator on a large server. :rage:
    Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    Yes :rofl:

• Neutral Neutral x 10
    • No Support No Support x 3
    • Support Support x 1
  2. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    Neutral I haven’t ever seen you help out but you are a nice person to be around.

3. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    I’ll go neutral, you are kind however I see you in game and not really helping, on some occasions recently I have seen you talking bad about the management and the server (I’m pretty sure but ik it was about something like that). Anyway, good luck. I’ll support if I see you helping out more

4. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    I have talked to you alot in game an i belive you have matured much since your bans would be a nice addition to mods.
    Would help if u helped more in chat but still Support

5. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hey Rifnos, nice to see you are applying for staff. I think I'm going to kick it off with a neutral rating. Firstly, you have only recently stuck out to me as a relatively active member on the forums during the past week or two. I don't see you in game often, and when I do, I rarely see you helping out in chat. I have also never seen you in the discord. The recent ban doesn't help convince me either. I wish you the best of luck with your application, and I will look out for your name on the other platforms in the near future. I will come back to this application when I change my mind. Again, good luck.

6. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Neutral, try to help out in chat a bit more :) Best of luck!

7. Rifnos

Rifnos Prison Mike

IGN:
    Rifnos
    Thanks, I help here and there, ill try to help out more often.
    Thanks, I do help here and there like giving oby to people who lost lava (not that this is the only way to help)
    Thanks
    Thanks, Ive been quiet in chat recently because I was working on a large map art but its done now. And I do agree i should help more in chat

8. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I’m going to go with no support. I’m always saying this because I am, I haven’t seen you on Economy. You may like to play on Survival but we have enough moderators on there. We only have 1 main economy staff. I would like to actually see more Economy Staff Applications then Survival. I think you should come on if you haven’t already have. Good luck! :)

9. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    I don’t see you online very much but I love your application

10. Rifnos

Rifnos Prison Mike

IGN:
    Rifnos
    I would go on there here and there, but I have absolute nothing there and dont have the first clue on what to do there, thanks for the input though, I’ll try playing it the next time the server goes down.
    Im taking a class rn for two weeks so i might be less active until next friday. Thanks though!

a ton of neutrals btw, thanks guys :)

11. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat

12. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Going to change to neutral. You seem like a nice person, though you aren't Eco Active, you seem like a good person in general! Good luck! :D

13. Gumo

Gumo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    guuumo
    omg that's a lot of emojis. Neutral.

14. Question

Question Active Member

IGN:
    _Ques
    My thought exactly neutral

15. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Did not see that. Apologies, staying Neutral til I see something that might change my mind

16. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I'm going with a neutral. Slow down kn the emojis they just make you look not serious and immature. Also, improve your activity mostly on forums since its been 8 days since you've last been online

17. Porky

Porky Active Member

No support - very inactive :/

18. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Who are you?

19. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Switching to no support- applicant inactive on all platforms. (not seen on forums for almost two weeks)
    Will come back to this application once your activity has picked back up.
    Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  20. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Application withdrawn at applicant's request.

This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications | Skyblock Forums.

The applicant may report this post anytime within the next 90 days to request that the application be reopened. After that time, the applicant will need to create a new application if they still wish to be considered.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.