Revenge lol

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ItsRed, Aug 7, 2019.

1. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    Creeper Aw man So we back in the mine Got our pickaxe swinging from side to side Side-side to side This task, a grueling one Hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night Diamonds tonight Heads up You hear a sound, turn around and look up Total shock fills your body Oh no, it's you again I can never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes Eyes-eyes-eyes 'Cause, baby, tonight The creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again 'Cause, baby, tonight Grab your pick, shovel, and bolt again (Bolt again-gain) And run, run until it's done, done Until the sun comes up in the morn' 'Cause, baby, tonight The creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again (Stuff again-gain) Just when you think you're safe Overhear some hissing from right behind Right-right behind That's a nice life you have Shame it's gotta end at this time, time, time Time-time-time-time Blows up Then your health bar drops and you could use a one-up Get inside, don't be tardy So now you're stuck in there Half a heart is left, but don't die, die, die Die-die-die 'Cause, baby, tonight The creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again 'Cause, baby, tonight Grab your pick, shovel, and bolt again (Bolt again-gain) And run, run until it's done, done Until the sun comes up in the morn' 'Cause, baby, tonight The creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again Creepers, you're mine, haha Dig up diamonds, And craft those diamonds, And make some armor, Get it, baby, go and forge that like you so MLG pro The sword's made of diamonds, so come at me bro Huh? Training in your room under the torchlight Hone that form to get you ready for the big fight Every single day and the whole night Creeper's out prowlin', woo, alright Look at me, look at you Take my revenge, that's what I'm gonna do I'm a warrior, baby, what else is new? And my blade's gonna tear through you, bring it 'Cause, baby, tonight The creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again (Gather your stuff, yeah, let's take back the world, haha) Yeah, baby, tonight grab your sword, armor and go (It's on) Take your revenge (Woo), oh-oh-oh-oh So fight, fight, like it's the last, last night of your life, life Show them your bite (Woo) 'Cause, baby, tonight The creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again 'Cause, baby, tonight Grab your pick, shovel and bolt again (Bolt again-gain, woo) And run, run until it's done, done Until the sun comes up in the morn' 'Cause, baby, tonight (Come on, swing your sword up high) The creeper's trying to steal all our stuff again (Come on, jab your sword down low) (Woo)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Careful some people might send in hate to this song.

3. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Thread moved to Off-Topic :D

4. Kbrick

Kbrick Active Member

I'm so glad this is a meme, I used to unironically listen to this back in the day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    i still unironically listen to it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  6. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    nobody is that brave

7. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    creeper song bad

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  8. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

I have also listened to that song and other minecraft parodies years ago and the most recent one is this to see how long my ears could take it

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  9. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    MINING AWAY
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MINE ILL MINE THIS ANYWAY
    IN THIS MINECRAFT DAY
    SO BEAUTIFUL

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. PCcoolguy100