Resolved Retrieve Valuables on Old Island

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by masterCircle, May 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterCircle

masterCircle Active Member

Well, about a month and a half has passed since I first joined back. I didn't get my island back, sadly, but I want to try something else.

I just want to know if there is any way instead of getting my island back, I can get the stuff and valuables on it back.

The items on the island include: 1 emerald block, stuff in the chests and donation chests, (prob nothin in the dono chests, but I would like to check just incase.) End rods and quartz, sea lanterns, hardened clay and terracota, and others.

I hope the evidence from my last post is enough for me to at least get some of the relished items on my old island.

(I mean by just get the stuff not gain access to edit the island)

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  2. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    The only way is for Kerahna to restore your island to a previously saved world that I believe only Noobcrew has.
    And, as I hope you understand, you must have proved that you attempted to get your account back via mojang support and that they had responded and you hadn't gotten it back.

3. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    I wish you great luck, if you can’t get anything back I can help you by giving you stuff

4. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hi! Unfortunately due to the age of this thread it's going to be impossible to prove that these items were ever in your name. Our logs expire after time.

I don't know much context about this whole situation and how you lost your island but unfortunately the island & the items are not able to be recovered.
    I will happily see what I have lying around to help you out if you still need this!

Thanks to those who assisted on the thread originally, I will mark this as resolved for now :)
    If you disagree and would like our help further, please report this message :)

5. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.