Reporting Abuse[Invalid]

Discussion in 'Reports: Invalid' started by Vanithan, Jul 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Vanithan

Vanithan Member

I am reporting player Vurbal for multiple offenses. Offense 1 - Fly Hacking on and to my island. Offense 2- Afk Farming While on my Island.

Explanation of claimed offenses - My current Set Home is inside an enclosed building with a pressure plate activated door and only myself and /trusted users can use. I logged on today at approx. 10:00AM EST to find player name - Vurbal who is gray named inside the drop area of my Guardian farm which is currently under construction. The only way to get into it is to either phase shift or fly or use ender pearls. While he was in the drop area he was AFK farming Guardians.

Vurbal has now been banned from my island but needs to receive some form of punishment for using hacks on my island without permission.

Thanks,
    Vanithan aka Van
    Current Rank - Skytitan

2. BertBerry

BertBerry Moderator Staff Member

IGN:
    BurpBerry
    Do you have any evidence (screenshots, or preferably, videos) of him fly hacking on your island?

3. Vanithan

Vanithan Member

Unfortunately no because I was not on when he got in the area he was in. There is literally no way he could have gotten there without using a hack and if you check him on his current island he is still standing there swinging at the air. I immediately /is banned him when I seen him and didn't think to take screens as it would be easier to show in game where he was standing and why he had to hack to get in there

4. BertBerry

IGN:
    BurpBerry
    Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it without proof. I'm online right now and found him AFK at another public guardian grinder island and he doesn't seem to be floating or of sorts. If you catch him fly hacking in the future, please make sure to provide evidence and then report him. Thanks for the report though.

5. BertBerry

IGN:
    BurpBerry

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.