Reply for a kind message

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Krissy, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

As the title suggest, reply to this thread and i'll reply with either a personal message or a piece of advice. We all deserve some kindness :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    ME ME ME ME ME

• Like Like x 1
  3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

BOBA my amazing and lovely son. You are sweet and lovely with a great sense of humour. You really shine in the server and make an amazing friend to have. It has been an absolute pleasure to meet you. Keep Shining :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    i want a nice msg pls :)))) also hi krissy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Krissy

I remember you from way back and overtime you have become a really valuable member of community. I have known you to be a sensitive (in a good way) and caring person. I hope that you continue to show your growth from the person you were to now :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Yes we are deserve some : D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Krissy

NEVER HAPPENED!!

Anyway I admire that you can state your points without being disrespectful. You always look at a situation and put in a lot of thought when discussing. Overall i've enjoyed your presence on the server and you certainly have made an impact here. (Also you are very sweet shh)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Going to uno reverse this rq.

Krissy you are amazing!!! You are so kind and caring to everyone and never afraid to speak out against something wrong. You are someone we can all rely on and always willing to help everyone even in super hard situations. You are adorable and intelligent and amazing. And Ur cat is so cute and Ur accent is amazing. Love you Krissy ❤️

Beautiful thread btw, love is always needed hehe

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Krissy

FREZZ IMMA CRY THIS IS SO SWEET :heart:333

But also you need one of these since you replied :heart:

You are an all round considerate and kind person who is super fun to talk to and be around. I love how you always have some little story to tell that makes others happy. You are a wonderful singer and without you (and mai ofc) the nights would have never been as successful as they are. I am super glad to have gotten to know you better and I hope we get to steal some puppies for the greater good. Love you Frez :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    does this work

11. Krissy

I think that you are a person with a good heart. My advice to you is to stop and think. Later on in life this skill will be very valuable so practice now :) You will show how amazing you are when you are reflecting on yourself.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    hi hi hi hi

13. Novembree

Novembree Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Novembree
    Hiiii :heart: I don't think you know me but I thought this was such a sweet thread idea. x

14. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Me please also I’m taking after frez and doing a uno

you are amazing, I love you ❤️ You and so kind and nice and always message me even when I’m kinda annoying, you always speak your mind, you are sweet, wonderful, brave and many more things and I think you are one of the best people I have meet on this server

15. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
  16. Krissy

Although we aren't the closest I can tell that you are super friendly, lovable and sweet. It would be hard to say anything horrible about you at all. It was fun removing the viruses and i'll happily be your tech support :heart:

You come across as a lovely and wholesome person. I have a quote for you: A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. And I can imagine that is what you would embody. A kind person with a lovely smile.

I didn't think id need tissues when making this thread. THANK YOU SM :heart:

Now one for you :)
    Firstly you aren't annoying at all, never think that. You are amazing, kind and a wonderful person. Keep being you and keep being amazing. Your presence on the server is refreshing and you remain so humble. Love you :heart:

Where to begin. I still remember the kid who came to me on how to become a mod and you really wanting the tutoring. Years later you came back and now are a staff member which makes me feel really happy that you made it. You are a really good person, sensitive and caring towards others. You are an amazing friend and an overall level headed person. Never lose that :heart:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. otter360

otter360 Active Member

IGN:
    otter360
    If you would be so kind :)

18. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I love you so much Krissy. Thank you for always being there for me, I certainly wouldn't be here if it weren't for your motivation and commitment. You're amazing and the best friend I could ask for. Love you bestie :heart:

19. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
  20. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction