Skyblock Remove Redundant Warps

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by SlinkyGoat, May 10, 2021.

1. SlinkyGoat

SlinkyGoat Member

On the Skyblock Survival (skyblock.net) server, many of the warps seem redundant as they warp you to the exact same position. The largest example is the fact that the warp for grass, shopkeepers, and villagers all lead to the same place. Removing some of these warps may just help clean up the warp menu as well as possibly removing special event warps such as Xmas, Easter, Halloween, etc. (unless you want to keep them for year-round visiting).

• Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. masterCircle

masterCircle Active Member

Nooooo, we need them for memories

3. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    They're suggesting removing multiple warps that lead to one place and just make it one warp.

I support the removing of the multiple warps to one place but not the holiday ones - they're there for memories

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

A lot of the duplicated warps are an alias so if possible just remove the duplicates but keep the alias still so if you aren't using the warp selector you can still use the command. Eg remove /warp hostile from the gui but keep the warp command itself if people are more used to typing /warp hostile

5. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    /warp hostile is the only one Drogo knows for that warp, so definitely need to keep that alias.

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

It was an example but yes which ever one stays in the menus and the ones that are only useable by command can probably be examined in this case

7. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    I think the alternate warp names are helpful because I always seem to use the incorrect warp name