Declined Remove Post Count from Premium Section

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by boba, Oct 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Title says it all.

Make Premium General Section a type of Off-Topic section so we can message as much as we want without worrying about Post Farming.

Thank you :heart:

• Neutral Neutral x 3
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

This is something we are always very conscious about, however I think keeping the sections with post count at the moment is a good way forward. We can always create a new section for off-topic posts, or rather shall we say threads that require lots of active replies. If this is something premiums want, I have no problem adding it!

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

No support. Accessing this section is a reward as such. Not many people really talk here and besides why ruin the fun. The only rule we had for this section was no counting games and i think thats valid. We shouldn't spam here anyway as its against the rules of the forums.
    Just leave it be and enjoy a free addition to your post count.

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    No support. dont take the only good thing from here and also the cookie ratings too

5. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hey, I spoke with the team about this.
    We've decided it's not needed for an off-topic because then general would become defunct and we've decided we would like to keep the section with post count so that premiums have just that little extra incentive to purchase the upgrade. General forum rules still apply here though, so feel free to report any content that breaks any of our rules, including double posts and spam! Thank you though!

Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    Unfortunately after looking at it we have decided that we will not be adding this feature. We felt like this would not be possible or needed on the forums, so your suggestion has been declined. Feel free to create a new suggestion, we're always looking for new additions!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Forums Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.