Economy Remove $20 Ah Fee

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Jbnorman, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Jbnorman

Jbnorman Experienced Member

IGN:
    jbnorman
    What is the purpose of the $20 ah fee? Is it to lower the amount of auctions people put on ah, because we already have a 3 item limit. Ah is basically /pay with a $20 trading fee.

OR you could add /pay :)

• Support Support x 6
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  2. notCdues

notCdues Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Cdues
    /ah can be very empty sometimes, I think removing the fee and/or raising the limit will fill it up more in those times when there's not as many items on there.

3. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Never really saw any point for this fee except to be more realistic, but Minecraft was never realistic, support

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. instagram model

instagram model Member

IGN:
    darers
    I don't think it's their plugin, but correct me if i'm wrong. You would have to contact the plugin creator to fix that :D
    Neutral leaning to support though

5. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    Honestly ive had so many troubles with trading because of this
    support

6. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    Its only 20 bucks but 20 bucks for a newer player can be pretty bad at times. Support if they can edit it.

7. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Perhaps fee in /ah is there is because you get to advertise while offline. It make things easier for other players, so they can just browse /ah instead of visiting every island in search of something or waiting for you to come online and advertise/tell them you sell something, So I think it's fair to add a fee for that service. People might make typos and send the wrong amount of money in /pay. So I like how /ah works as a place to pay people, as you get to double check the amount you are paying/asking for. But if there's a /pay yes or /pay cancel confirmations, I don't mind /pay being added.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Pay has always been wanted, and it could be added in the future, however, I don't think that it's unreasonable, especially because some people place books or named blocks in there to advertise their property, and it's not really something you'd buy. I personally think that there is the $20 payment fee to deter people from doing this and to keep it solely on trading. I also agree with what Kai said, it's an exclusive fee for being able to trade offline! ;)
    In general, I wouldn't mind if it was removed or reduced, but I guess that's the reasoning behind it. A /pay command would be incredibly useful, but yet there are ways to abuse it and glitches/bugs would need to be checked prior to the addition. Once again, if there was something similar to what Kai said, with the agreement to the payment, I'm sure it could be worked on!
    Neutral! :)

9. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Support, its very annoying that you have to pay.

10. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    neutral I think it's a pretty good reason why it is a fee and removing it could maybe cause problems like bot raids etc... but except from that good suggestion :stoned: