Reichfuhrer

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Armaganndon, Oct 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    1. Your banned account name: armagannnnnndon (6 N's, previously Reichfuhrer)
    2. Platform you were banned on: Skyblock Survival
    3. Ban message/reason: Banned per agreement with Noobcrew on D400 transfer
    4. Have you read the rules? Yeah
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? Nope
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: Once for "major spam" on classic, and like 5-6 bans on discord
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? I changed the name back to Reichfuhrer so I could secure another account to hold the name, I don't plan on joining on the new Reichfuhrer account but in order to keep the name I needed to change it back. While the account was named Reichfuhrer I logged in once to buy lottery tickets, other than that I didn't really do much on it.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? By not renaming any of my accounts to Reichfuhrer or anything considered inappropriate.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Leeeroieee (console)
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yessir

2. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
  3. Bdarkslayer

Bdarkslayer Experienced Member

IGN:
    Bdarkslayer
    Since this thread has been inactive for at least thirty days, it will be locked and/or archived. This is to prevent grave digging, the act of posting on a thread that has not been posted on for a month.

If you own this thread, please report this post, and the moderator may unlock the thread for your use. If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.