Refund Apply Request

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Salem___, Mar 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salem___

Salem___ Member

Hello Guys i wanna make Refund Apply
    I Play A Lot Of Time With My Account With "Helios321 Name" The Account Changed Account Name Auto To Salem___
    And When I Try To Log In With My Account
    "Salem___" He Told Me Wrong Password , I Don't Know What Happen But I Don't Have Password His Email To Do Reset Password , Because I Won My Account In Give Away That's Why I Can't Do Reset To Password , I lost Everything When I Worked Hard :'(

I Hope I Get Good Reply :)
    Have A Nice Day

2. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    If the account was changed without your doing to Salem___, then that means there is someone else with access to your account. Now usually, it'd be as simple as contacting Mojang with a TID (transaction ID) to recover the account, but unfortunately, as you say, you 'won the account in a giveway', you will not be able to recover the account. What I recommend is that you buy an account from here. Then, find your transaction id for your donation to skyblock. To find this, search 'buycraft skyblock' in the search bar of the email account you used as your contact information when at the Skyblock checkout. Then, message Leeeroieee this and give him the IGN of the account you buy from minecraft.net. Should you be able to provide him with the transaction id of your donation and explain your circumstances, he should be able to transfer the rank you bought onto the new account.

3. Salem___

Salem___ Member

thank you for good reply sir and can i add something i forgot it i did not bought rank i just bought flying perms from Zim and my friend T0w0 told bertberry to gimme rank skyknight because i can fly so what should i do

4. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    If your donation is transferred to a new account, it will be what you had before (so /fly, not sky knight). Remember to also provide your receipt or transaction ID to prove that other account was yours!

5. Manubidoo

IGN:
    1byte
    If you did not pay for /fly yourself, then you need to ask zim1970 for the transaction ID. Also, you do not get the skynight rank with fly, nor the other way around. To obtain fly, you can either buy the perm itself, or the rank skylord. Just because you bought fly does not mean that you also get skynight - you will have to purchase that separately.

6. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    If I remember correctly, I remember helping him get skyknight on his old account.

7. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Yes, I can see that the account Helios321 had both fly mode and SkyKnight. I can also see that it was renamed to Salem___ (with 3 underscores) on December 18, 2018.

I've banned the account since it you've reported it stolen. That will help prevent the account from being misused on our servers.

Since you did not purchase the account originally, I don't think Mojang will be able to help you regain control over the account.

Since you don't currently have a Minecraft account, there isn't much we can do to help you right now. But if you decide to purchase an account in the future, please reach out to us again and we will see what we can do to help.

8. Salem___

Salem___ Member

i will soon buy account

thanks for help :heart:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2019
  9. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Would you like me to close this thread?

10. Salem___

Salem___ Member

ok when i buy new acc i will pm bert in server have good day guys

11. Manubidoo

IGN:
    1byte
    It would be better to message Lee directly on here, as he is the one who can actually transfer the rank (once given proof of course). Bert is a helper and therefore is not able to give you the rank, so he'd just contact Lee, adding another person to the equation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.