Rank for icyburn

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Ethaninc, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Ethaninc

Ethaninc Well-Known Member

Hi skyblockers! As soom of you may know that I have been upgrading people. This incident has been a few months ago but I wanted to open this threade again. So I was getting icyburn donor 25 back in June (he is donor 25 right now because I tried it again back in august). And Payment wall said it will take at less 5-10 minutes to complete the transaction. At the end it loaded for about 3 hours and no rank! This wasn't the first time! The first time was for Ozapenguin and the second time was for me and then the third time which is for icyburn. Because of this happening to me I lost in total of $50. So after the 3 hours of waiting I checked my bank account to see if I still have the money, but at the end I still got charged like the other 2 times! I was so frustrated for taking money out of my account and for that long wait. People on the server told me to see if I had a recipet. But I got nothing, not even a single message. Please help me as soon as possible!

2. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Can you provide us proof that you lost double the amount of money? I understand you don't have a receipt, but you said,
    Since you saw that, can you show us you were charged twice as you payed twice?

Also, you're supposed to wait 48 hours. The transaction might of not been fully completed even though you were charged.

3. Ethaninc

Ethaninc Well-Known Member

All i have is just the screen shot from my ipad that i send to icyburn where he posted back on the old thread. Thats all i got.

4. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Due to inactivity I will lock this. If you need further assistance please contact a higher staff who can get in contact with Cyp. Thanks