Closed Rank Bracket Colors

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Pancake, Oct 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Hey all!

As we know, Crew recently changed the colors and many people don't love them. I think the worst part is the white brackets on many of the ranks. I personally believe that the white doesn't contrast nearly as well as the colored/old brackets. My suggestion is to either change them to something new or change them back completely.

I'd love to hear what you all think.

(This affects /skyblock & /economy)

• Support Support x 6
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Slybudda

Slybudda THE GOAT Premium

IGN:
    Slybudda
    I personally dislike the white brackets, using highroller as an example for this we have yellow for our prefix and name but we used to have orange brackets to fade in with the yellow, all ranks were like this and it was honestly the best part to the rank visually.

I support the removal of white on the brackets but will take either gladly :thumbsup:

3. honeey

honeey Member

IGN:
    honeeyPot
    I personally like the white brackets - I think it makes things look more uniform and just a nicer aesthetic overall. Looking at the ranks Premium and HR on the tab list on eco for example, seeing the same colour brackets, or even if it was a different shade for that matter, and contrasting it to the white gives an outdated look in my opinion.

With all the recent changes, I believe the new facelift suits the ranks well.

4. Flip

Flip Member

IGN:
    FlipKing068
    Full support i mean i like the white but it would still be a cool feature to have in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.