Denied Queen Discord Appeal (12+ months waiting)

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Queen, May 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    Hello I am re appealing my discord ban. Do I really have to write my statement that took me hours, again? It has been well over the 4 months that Frez told me to wait out after waiting about 12 months prior. I asked Geo to take over this appeal, don't know where that has gone. Please just tell me what I need to write below and I'll write it. You guys already read my statement last time which I thoughtfully prepared over several hours. I respectfully ask Agent or someone handle this appeal, respectfully. :heart:

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you for taking the time to re-appeal. Before continuing, I want to make note that it has only been around 4 months and not 16 months (we discussed this, but I feel it's important to reiterate as the title has not changed to reflect this).

I went back and read through your old appeal as well as reviewed the evidence behind your ban. Your behavior was not acceptable for any platform, and your history with poor behavior on this server makes it a lot harder for you to receive multiple chances before a harsh punishment. With that said, I do believe your previous unban on the Discord (if I remember correctly, you were previously banned on the Discord, but I might be mistaken for your forums ban. Either way, this comment still applies) was giving you one final chance. I understand that the Discord is a popular place for server members to interact on, but I cannot in good conscience unban you.

I'll leave this appeal open for the moment if you'd like to discuss anything further. I've seen grown in your character since you were active on this server years ago, but your behavior on the Discord was very similar to that from years ago. I hope you understand why you will not be unbanned on the platform, but I am open to explaining it further if you would like or need me to.

Hidden Content:
    You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

3. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    If you don't have anything to say in regards to my prior comment, I'll close this appeal within the next few days, but you still have the opportunity to reply if you'd like.

4. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.