Accepted Queen Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by QueenAppeal2, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenAppeal2

QueenAppeal2 Member

Hello Agent and moderators,
    I am continuing off my appeal here as I believe my original appeal account has been compromised.

I will post my reply below. I am just posting this message now so you don’t confuse this account and accidentally ban it.

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I'll link your old appeal here if you need to refer back to it for context of what I was asking you as well as inserting the reply here.

3. QueenAppeal2

QueenAppeal2 Member

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

4. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I'm glad you were able to get to a better state in your life. I think that people have the ability to grow and mature over time, especially those with bad behavior at a younger age. From what you stated above, it is clear that you understand that your behavior was unacceptable and unreasonable, and have worked to mature. Though I cannot forget how you acted in the past, I truly believe that you have grown immensely over three years. If you have any questions or comments about anything I said, feel free to send me a DM on Discord. I'm going to step away from this appeal for the time being and leave this to any other staff members who would like to reply.

5. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hi Queen.
    I like your approach to your appeal, I truly appreciate your comments at the start. I am pleased that you have reached the conclusion that your behaviour a few years ago was not tolerated on Skyblock, and it shows through your post that you have changed from your previous ways. I'm sorry to hear about your situation a few years ago, but I am positive to hear that things are looking upwards for you. I'm always down for giving those who are deserving another chance, and for sure this whole time gap has given you enough time to self reflect and change for the good. Please bear with us, as this is discussed further. Thank you for your patience, Queen. :)

6. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hi Queen, I'd just like to say that although your behaviour before you got banned was deplorable, as you may agree, it's very promising to see that you're acknowledging your past behaviour and recognising why you acted in such ways, I believe that's a great step in moving forward, learning from your mistakes and becoming a more mature person, which is what I like to see in an appeal/situation such as yours.

7. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hey Queen, I know I wasn’t around for your troublemaker era so I don’t know the whole panorama. However, I have shared multiple chats with you in game throughout the years and I wholeheartedly believe that a person is able to change their behavior (especially during our teenage years). As far as I’ve seen, you’ve always been kind to me and those around us, and I trust that you are a great person with good intentions.

You deserve another chance

8. QueenAppeal2

QueenAppeal2 Member

Thank you Agent, Dough, Boss and Fran.

I really appreciate your replies and thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and comment on it. I really wish to make up for how I conducted myself in the past. ♥️

(EDIT) Also, may I ask that QueenAppealAccount is banned? I don't know who is accessing it but I have a suspicion.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  9. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Hi Queen,

Honestly it's been super nice seeing you in-game / on discord occasionally and seeing you chatting and engaging with the community. Like Fran, I also wasn't really here around the 'height' of your bad behaviour so I can't really say or judge much. But to see how mature you are about acknowledging and responding to your mistakes as well as how genuine your response is, I do believe that you deserve another chance.

10. QueenAppeal2

QueenAppeal2 Member

Thank you very much Eunice :) You have always been a very kind person to me and I appreciate that.

11. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hi Queen,

I agree with everything stated above, you bring a positive atmosphere to the server and always say hi when I see you in-game.

I am a firm believer in that people can change and from what I have seen and heard you have. I don’t know you as well as other players but that has never stopped you from being kind and approachable.

12. QueenAppeal2

QueenAppeal2 Member

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and reply Megan ♥️♥️

13. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Hey, Queen!
    After reading your appeal, I can immediately tell how genuinely sorry you are about your previous actions, and how you've managed to overall change your behaviour for the better. I do believe people can change, and I do believe in second chances. You deserve this chance. Throughout your appeal, you have shown to me, and every other Staff Member, that you're no longer who you were in 2017, that you have managed to become a better person for yourself, and the people around you and that you have managed to accept your mistakes and move on, being the bigger person. I am happy to see this.

From what I've seen from the team's responses, you seem to have proven to us that you can bring a positive atmosphere when engaging with the community and I trust that you will continue to do so. I hope to catch you sometime in-game or on discord, because you seem like a nice, approachable, friendly person to get to know.

Good Luck with the appeal!

14. QueenAppeal2

QueenAppeal2 Member

Thank you Devan, I hope so too!!

15. athyrix

Hi Queen,
    Welcome back to Skyblock Forums. Please remember that there has been a huge change in the way the forums works and I strongly recommend that you take a look at this section here as it contains most of the important threads for maintaining good behaviour on the forums and knowing what we expect from our members. Remember to read our forums rules here before you log back in, as this is particularly important seen as it has been heavily revamped since you have last reviewed the thread. We are looking forward to having you back, but remember to stay on your best behaviour!

16. QueenAppeal2

QueenAppeal2 Member

Thank you so much to everyone! I will check the rules now :) I really appreciate all you have done!

17. athyrix

Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.