Quartz are End Stone Levels

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by SpicylilPink, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    Could we raise the levels of Quartz blocks and End Stone/ End Stone Bricks?

I currently have both a Quartz building and a End Stone Brick building on my island and they barely add anything to my island levels.

These blocks are both extremely expensive to purchase and difficult to obtain, so could the levels be raised so the blocks become worth the grass and diamonds we have to pay for them?

• Support Support x 1
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    No support. We had to nerf many kinds of blocks levels cause people abuse them a lot apparently once they found out about them giving out high blocks. Just like gold blocks currently ;/

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

The devs are looking at ways to change the island level system so I’m not sure if they will be tweaking levels right now. But a lot of harder to obtain blocks don’t add value while easily generated blocks like gold and prismarine are still highly valuable for levels.
    So yeah depending if they continue this system, they need to balance the block levels better

You aren’t reading this correctly.
    Quartz and end stone are expensive. You can only get endstone from warp grass and quartz blocks are harder to obtain because of the expense and farming them becomes a chore because of low drop rates. While all you need for gold blocks is a spawner and you have unlimited gold blocks yet the levels haven’t been nerfed.

So increasing the levels of quartz blocks and end stone just a bit won’t hurt at all. Especially given the difficulty to obtain large quantities is higher than gold blocks

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  4. X_Malacoda_X

X_Malacoda_X Member

I agree with a buff to Quartz and Endstone. I takes easily hours with other people in a party to go out into the nether and farm Quartz blocks while I can just afk farm in a spawner.

5. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    Good to know!! Thank you!

Thank you!!

Thank you for your response! I think Krissy explained it perfectly!

6. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Neutral. I agree with Krissy's points.

7. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Support. ik that the amazing staff team are looking into how to make the block levels fairer ect. I hope that they consider those blocks as well as concrete and anvils! =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.