Purchased coupons not working

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by YLOD, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YLOD

YLOD Member

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  2. YLOD

YLOD Member

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Noobcrew

Noobcrew Server Owner Server Owner Administrator

IGN:
    Noobcrew
    Whenever you receive a new coupon code it deactivates the previous one. I accidentally had this disabled for a few days which is why it may have worked beforehand.

Also, there is now a maximum of two coupons that can be applied per basket. I did see one of your payments where you purchased I believe 8x sets of 4x legendary keys stacking a bunch of coupons and it seemed like after using $10 in gift cards you were able to get that for either $4 or $11. With regular price that would equal out to $240, this is a clear exploit of how the system works and anyone else I would have reverted the payment and took back the items. I decided to just instead fix it from happening again and allowed you to keep them considering your recent purchases.

I will go ahead and refund all of the $1 gift card purchases if that helps. Hopefully this would solve the issue, please let me know.

Also, we have sent you another 10% off coupon by private message that is valid for 30 days in regards to your 3 recent purchases.

Please keep in mind however, that from now on the system should deactivate the previous coupon code if another is generated.

4. YLOD

YLOD Member

Hidden Content:

5. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you for your thread on a donation issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.