Public Guardian Grinder (Open)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Brandon, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Public Guardian Grinder (Officially Open!
    As many of you know, I have recently renamed a couple of my accounts to relate to guardian grinding. OmgItsSheep and myself are currently in the midst of creating an island purely to help everyone with collecting those prismarine blocks are it can become a little harsh for some to get the luxury of farming them. As these grinders can only come from purchasing legendary keys from shop.skyblock.net ($10/key or $30/4keys) with the chance of obtaining a spawner being bismal.

Current names to /visit on:
    Brandonnnn_
    FreeGuardians
    ICWhiteTiger
    Zicaboss

About the Island
    The island will consist of a spawn room which will include donation boxes for the public to willingly donate their farmed prismarine blocks, or other valuables to help 'repay' the price of the island (completely optional and not necessary to those who cannot afford) in order to keep it running and have more spawners added in the future. From there players will drop down through a chute (vertical tunnel) down to a main hub area where you will have free access to each individual grinder.

Please be mindful of others as they grind in their grinders. Anyone seen AFK or there for more than a period of time (to be determined) will be asked to leave, or have a mod teleport them away from the island. If no spare grinders it is fair game for others to jump in it and grind at the same time.

The island is currently number 1 on the leaderboards and will continue to stay there for the rest of skyblock.net history. Everyday the island will continue to grow in levels until there is no room left. The island has a nice realistic style village with a 'castle' on top a mountain, to give the island a very nice and welcoming theme. You can visit the spawners by dropping down the glass chute, or by navigating through the cave system located near the ocean.

Rules
    The rules are simple, use common sense when using this provided grinder. No exploiting any glitch found, including changing the spawner from guardian to something different. There will be no rule against hogging or being greedy with the spawner as it is available for everyone.

Note: There is currently two (2) spawners in the area as we are working hard to find two (2) more spawners to complete the hub. If someone is seen to be afk or for any reason someone needs to leave, you will be asked to leave politely. If you refuse, I will be forced to /boot you until a moderator can give an offical warning if needed.

What happens if I choose to donate?
    Now for the donators (Not rank donor, but those who willingly give their spawner to the island).

I know that it comes scary and frightening to willingly give up the spawner to people as you more than likely payed a large amount of money to obtain it. But heres a contract for you:

Anyone who donates their spawner have access to all the prismarine shards, and crystals that are collected through a hopper system at their specific grinder. There will be a notice sign above their grinder that thanks them and acknowledges them for donating their grinder. And last but not least, if at any time they need their spawner moved, or removed from the island, I am sure Lee would not mind taking a few minutes out of his online time to come and assist you. As I will make further arrangements with Lee about the idea, and if it becomes a hit success, I will explain how each grinder will work in regards to who owns them, so you can't fool him and say that it is yours if it's not.

Thank you for reading, I hope there is no negative feedback, purely constructive criticism and ideas.

Donators:
    LandyB (player/owner): 1 Guardian Spawner
    Brandonnnn_ (player/owner): 2 Guardian Spawners
    PINK_Mustache (player): 1 Guarian Spawner

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cookie Cookie x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
  2. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    yay!
    cant wait!

3. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    do I have to pay for this cuz im too lazy to read

4. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

Good stuff sheep and brandon!!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Can’t wait to see the finished product!
    Ps. I’m secretly overseeing this project ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Neither can I. Hoping to keep the complete prismarine/guardian theme. Not sure if I'll buy island expansion or not.

7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Don't think you need it imo. It isn't so much a building island as it is an island to provide grinders and the space you have is plenty

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

Hey OmgItsSheep and Brandon,

Thank you guys so much for doing this. I'm sure it will help a great many people who aren't fortunate enough to have gotten guardian spawners.

Seeing as how this benefits the community as a whole, SkySupply would like to donate a few stacks of grass towards this end. It is heartwarming to know that the uplifting camaraderie of Skyblock proper still exists in the new server.

Please let us know if you need any additional building resources to help expedite the process!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Wow, this is super exciting! I can donate grass etc to help out :>

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Thanks guys, that would be greatly appreciated. With the implementation of tradeshops, I now have donation chests on my island. Any grass will contribute to buying quartz and prismarine to finish the build with style. I will be creating a donations board so that users can thank those who have helped. It would not be possible without everyones help :).

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Officially open about 24 hours ago. Glad to say that the build is coming to an end. There are still some building left to do to completely finish it, but it is open to the public!

What's left?
    - 1 99*20 wall of dark prismarine to place.
    - Fill in the dark prismarine walls with water.

There will be chestshops placed at each spawn room which sell max enchanted swords for just 1 grass each. Grass can be obtained through voting or vote parties, or simply trading. So it can be easy to get new swords while farming these shards and crystals. Once there is more than 1 spawner, we will allow afk farming.

12. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Update: Just added a SECOND guardian spawner to the island!

13. Skyzi_x

Skyzi_x Well-Known Member

Been there it's very nice I influence everyone to go there.

• Like Like x 1
  14. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Nice job!! :)
    Will try to farm up some dark bricks this week.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

Hey hey, don't be miss nice now :p its too late for that!

Nah, it's all good though, few more hours of grinding and the dark pris will be finished :)

16. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    pff
    I've had my alt afking them today (;

17. EDISONTECH

EDISONTECH Well-Known Member

IGN:
    EDISONTECH
    What is the island?

18. GhostPlayz

GhostPlayz Member

Good to see someone finally stepping up for the community and offering us a public guardian spawner.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    ^

20. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

Good looks bro, very nice of you to do this

• Like Like x 1