EUR prxc's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by laini, Apr 5, 2017.

?

Do you think I would be a good mod? :)

1. Yes! :)

65.0%
  2. No! :(

10.0%
  3. Maybe :3

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Welcome to my Moderator application, I am prxc, and today I'll be applying for Moderator.

My IGN:

My in-game name is 250ml, however my real name is prxc, this is what a lot of people know me by.
    Languages:
    I speak English and am learning French, so this could help me if I come across any French players.
    Timezone and Location:
    I live in London, England, so my timezone is BST+1
    Methods of taking proof: I use OBS and I also use Gyazo for quick screenshots.

A few reasons why I'd like to be a moderator:
    I'd love to be able to help people as much as possible because I enjoy being able to make people happy. I know a lot of people quite well and I'm always open to making new friends, and I’ve played for a long time, and I love the server and consider the people on here my close friends. I also play on this server a lot because I feel that you guys really help me be happy.

Skyblock is the only server I have stuck with, and I feel that I do a lot to help anyway. I'm always happy to refund out of my own pocket, help build, and donate. I'm always there to answer questions and show people how to do things they don't know how to.

The attributes that could go towards me being a moderator:

High activity rate
    If anyone ever needs anything, I am almost always available.
    My Discord is prxc#0497, you can contact me on there if you need to.

I also spend up to nine hours online per day.
    (I have been a Moderator for 10 months, can confirm my activity is still as high as the day I applied, even more so. EDIT: 19/10/18)
    (I have been a Moderator for 1 year, can confirm my activity is still as high as the day I applied, even more so.
    EDIT: 28/11/18)

Willing
    I once stood against Krissy. It was a dangerous feat but I was able to do it.

Unbiased
    I value every player's opinion and I don't skip to my own judgments. I know I would have to use evidence to prove a player was rightfully banned. As of now, I have a log for every single player I have banned, and any proof against them goes into the said folder.

Understanding
    I really like to know about people. I never judge, and I will always try my best to help find solutions to things that happen to you guys. I am always here to talk, whether or not we are friends.

Honest
    I will always be honest. I will do anything I can to find and tell the real truth.

Hardworking
    If you all do support, I will try my absolute hardest to fulfil my role as moderator. I will do whatever I can possible to fix whatever hardship has been done. I love being able to be able to steer players into a good zone, where they will do no harm to anyone else. I just feel like this is the job for me. :)

Mature
    I think I am very mature for my age in some aspects, like, helping people, but I know that talking to my friends, I can become more immature around them. I would never revert to this immature stage, while working as moderator.

Serious
    I can be very serious at times when it's needed, but I promise you I do have a great sense of humour, so you can joke with me all you want, unless it's about my moderating job, then I might not take that as very funny. :p

Experienced
    I have been a server owner for 3 years, and I have had lots of experience dealing with unruly players. I understand that some people may have underlying problems that make them feel upset and make them want to take their anger out on others, and I'd always be around to talk to someone if they were having problems. I'm always open to helping someone, no matter what the problem is.
    I'm also a moderator on the Skyblock and Mineverse discord. The 2nd one to be precise. :)

Friendly
    I'm always open to making new friends! I love to talk to people, and I think a lot of people like to talk to me!

Generous
    I'm always there to help people with items they need. I refund griefs/scams if there isn't enough evidence to prove that it happened, because if it really did, the player would of course be very upset.

Unbiased
    Just because I have friends, doesn't mean I wouldn't punish them because they've done something wrong. I would always be fair towards everyone, even if one of them was my best friend.

I am a good teacher
    I very much enjoy being able to help people learn new skills if I have already learnt something that may be beneficial for them. I am very patient and I have often been told that I am a good teacher. I like to share my knowledge as well as learn from other people!

Active time:
    Monday: 3-6 hours
    Tuesday: 3-4 hours
    Wednesday: 4-5 hours
    Thursday: 3-6 hours
    Friday: 4-7 hours
    Saturday and Sunday: 5-9 hours

Active time during holidays:
    Monday: 5-7 hours
    Tuesday: 5-7 hours
    Wednesday: 5-7 hours
    Thursday: 5-8 hours
    Friday: 9-10 hours
    Saturday and Sunday: 8-12 hours

Known Commands:
    /Kick (Player) reason
    /Tempmute (Player) (Time) (Timeform) reason
    /mute (Player) reason
    /ban (Player) reason
    /Tempban (Player) (Time) (Timeform) reason
    I know many more but I don't think there's a point in writing them down here, as I don't think they'd be used.

Anyway, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my application. I really hope I'll get this position as moderator.

Watermelon bite.gif

• Support Support x 62
    • No Support No Support x 8
  2. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    You just hit the requirements with 50 posts, I'll pass.

3. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

Neutral for now. You are on the server and forums. I would just suggest being more active in game and on forums, and try to help out more.

4. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    I do look at a lot of things, I just don't comment, and I've been taking my time to hit 50, I haven't just rushed through things commenting on everything. cx But ok.

5. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    I do need to be a bit more active on forums, which I will start doing, and I do help out a lot, I just don't publicize things. Thanks though. c;

6. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

its quite funny I've seen it LOLOL

support for my Mimique. Just help a bit more and be more active on forums!!

7. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    sure sure :heart:

8. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Good luck c:

9. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Thank you :) I'm really hoping that people might give me a chance. :heart:

10. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hey prxc! It's nice to see you applying for moderator.
    As for in-game, you're very active, I'd just like to see you helping people a bit more c:
    As for the forums, I do see you on it.. but I feel like you should be more active on it and interact with the community a lot more. You have only just hit 50 messages, which concerns me.

As for the application, it's quite good, but it can be improved.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I feel like with some improvement, the application could be great!

11. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    ooh, ok. I thought it would be good for people to know that I have an understanding of what they're going through.

12. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    removed. Also, the images were just Emojis, that I've fixed.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  13. WubbaLubbaDubDub

WubbaLubbaDubDub Member

Show me

Support

14. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Hehe, Look up
    Don't look up anything cause it's vulgar thanks.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  15. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    What do you mean I keep disappearing?
    I'm online right now? and it's midnight for me.
    My wifi is also very intermittent at the moment, and it is nothing by any means that I can help.
    I might go afk without saying if i'm being told to do something and don't have the time to even contemplate saying 'afk'

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  16. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

prxc!
    I see you online a lot, you are very funny and friendly. My only "negative" is that you don't help that much. Just work on being a tad more active on forums and being more helpful. I see a lot of potential in you ;).
    I will stay neutral for now :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2021
  17. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    By helping out, do you mean in game or on forums? Because on forums I tend not to get too involved in things, but in-game I do help out quite a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2021
  18. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    no support. you go and come back to the server as you wish. and i don't think you're qualified just yet.

19. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Can I ask what you mean by 'Go and come back'?

20. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    you leave the server for a couple of months, then come back for a couple of weeks. and repeat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.